T-Mobile US Frequencies

Guest The Hero

Guest The Hero

I spoke with 3 different eXpansys USA reps who claim that they are getting the T-Mobile US version of the X10 on Wednesday. Anyone else hear anything different?

Guest The Hero

Add another one to the mix. Ordered my phone from Overseas Electronics (www.welectronics.com) and should receive it tomorrow! According to the sales rep, he also uses it for his T-Mobile service (in Chicago) and gets 3G, so we will see!

Guest sim-value

T-Mobile uses the same Frequencies (2100 Mhz) in Germany and the US, so it definitly works (just looked it up, its the same with Nexus One, the T-Mobile US Version works in Europe)

Guest The Hero

T-Mobile uses 2100 for the downstream, but 1700 for the upstream. The guy at welectronics.com assured me that it had both 1700 and 2100. This is why one can't just order any 2100 mhz phone from overseas and have it work.

Guest hah2110
T-Mobile uses 2100 for the downstream, but 1700 for the upstream. The guy at welectronics.com assured me that it had both 1700 and 2100. This is why one can't just order any 2100 mhz phone from overseas and have it work.

Anyone have one and can confirm T-Mo 3G?

Guest GodDriven
Yes, I received mine 2 days ago, and it supports T-Mobile's 3G Network. I had to order it from http://www.welectronics.com as other sites could not confirm that they had the right version.

Yes.. It supports US 3G very well..

Edited by GodDriven

• 1 month later...