Summertime

Guest MrVanes

Guest MrVanes

Hi,

We (the Dutch) just moved into Summertime (DST) last night and my phone (that is set to automatically update the time from network) is completely bonked about the time. It's not only off by 6 hours, but the minutes don't make sense at all. Anyone else seeing this problem (LCR 1.2.3)? Has Vodafone gone haywire?

Work-around is, of course, to set time manually. I just wanted to know if I were the only one?

Edited by MrVanes

Guest Quipeace

Time is set correctly here, without rebooting.

I'm not sure, but I suppose the time is set when you make connection with the network, if you set it to airplane mode and back it would probably have corrected the time as well.

Guest sss_ddk
Hi,

We (the Dutch) just moved into Summertime (DST) last night and my phone (that is set to automatically update the time from network) is completely bonked about the time. It's not only off by 6 hours, but the minutes don't make sense at all. Anyone else seeing this problem (LCR 1.2.3)? Has Vodafone gone haywire?

Work-around is, of course, to set time manually. I just wanted to know if I were the only one?

No problems with DST. However sometimes the clock is off by up to one hour when the liquid is set to automatically obtain the info via the network. what i usually do is set it to manual then to automatic again (no reboot) and it works.

I'm in France on Orange network BTW. This hasn't happened in a while though (a month)

Guest petoulachi
Hi,

Well i had the same problem here, using 2.000.16 BIN. I just set manually the time, not even tried to reboot. But indeed I was a bit surprised that hour AND minutes were broken.