TrackballWake?

Guest DXL700

Guest DXL700

I'm running MCR 2.1 and I would love to have TrackballWake, is there a way to get it with out using the other ROM? Comimg from and iPhone this would be a great addition to the N1

DJ

Guest The Hero
I'm running MCR 2.1 and I would love to have TrackballWake, is there a way to get it with out using the other ROM? Comimg from and iPhone this would be a great addition to the N1

DJ

+1.

Not gonna make me go running back to the iPhone or anything if it isn't implemented, but it'd be cool.

Guest DXL700

Yes I agree.. the power button is on the other side from an iPhone so it hard to get used to finding it there, and I always used the home button to turn on my phone anyway.

Guest fabiocampos

DJ

I´m using Cyanogen-5.0.5.3 and this ROM have this feature. Wakeup press trackball.

:P

Guest DXL700
I´m using Cyanogen-5.0.5.3 and this ROM have this feature. Wakeup press trackball.

Yes, thanks I know that ROM comes with it built in, but I don't want to change ROMs and redo everything. It should be a simple add I would think?

Guest fabiocampos
Yes, thanks I know that ROM comes with it built in, but I don't want to change ROMs and redo everything. It should be a simple add I would think?

I know this option is enable into SpareParts. See ur Spareparts config :P

Best regards.

Guest fabiocampos
I don't see it in Spare Parts? :(

Yeap. The mine is spareparts configuration :P

Maybe MCR don´t have this features. Send a PM for him or post into MCR thread about trackball wake :(

Best regards.

Guest fabiocampos
Not in spare parts on 2.1. Any other ideas?

I´m using Cyanogen-5.0.5.3 and trackball wake options is available in Menu --> Settings --> Sound and Screen --> Trackball wakes device

Guest gcgspain
I´m using Cyanogen-5.0.5.3 and trackball wake options is available in Menu --> Settings --> Sound and Screen --> Trackball wakes device

Not there at all on MDC 2.1

Guest The Hero

Ah, awesome. Found it!

Guest MingoChang

I don't think this function is useful...

The home button of iPhone is a dent while the trackball of N1 is convex. Your N1 may be waken up several times by the pressure from books or something else when it is in your bag...

Guest Iacopo91

does exist trackball-awake in the htc desire ROM? i just tried with a patch for the CM but the Settings menu desappear... is there a mod for the htc desire rom?