[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest contable

@Son:

New JMLToday skin/mod version V2.26 nearly finished...

post-502784-1274517008_thumb.pngpost-502784-1274517284_thumb.png

post-502784-1274517332_thumb.pngpost-502784-1274517361_thumb.png

- 10 different types of weather maps can be choosen

- JMLToday messaging area management added

Still downloading custom rom...

Guest contable

High temperatures view...

post-502784-1274519968_thumb.png

For real I believe that´s very hot in the kitchen...

Download finished. Thanks again... Give feedback later.

Edited by contable

Guest onderduiker

Take your time guys, and don't forget the gtx theme :-)

And why don't you use"touch lock pro" instead of s2u2, give it a try, it is realy a great program.

Guest contable
Take your time guys, and don't forget the gtx theme :-)

And why don't you use"touch lock pro" instead of s2u2, give it a try, it is realy a great program.

Development never stops. I´m waiting for GTX theme from OMAR JUNIOR.

Guest contable

I think adding GTX theme for SB26 release is not possible because Sonblack will not cook in without landscape support...

Guest onderduiker
I think adding GTX theme for SB26 release is not possible because Sonblack will not cook in without landscape support...

Please Sonblack........sleep a while and think over this :rolleyes:

And by the way, I don't like the auto rotate at all. I find a hardware button for the rotation much easyer. And in that way I never use the homescreen in landscape

Edited by onderduiker

Guest onderduiker

It looks real fine omar the icons are simple and effective .......:rolleyes:

Is it possible to change the color for the counting (e-mail, sms and missed calls) in red. Just an idea....??!

Edited by onderduiker

Guest contable
Please Sonblack........sleep a while and think over this :rolleyes:

And by the way, I don't like the auto rotate at all. I find a hardware button for the rotation much easyer. And in that way I never use the homescreen in landscape.

You can disable autorotation if you want. Also you can assign a hardware to rotate the screen.

If want to remove titanium rotation just delete "Desktop" setting in Orientation Setting app (long press and delete option will appear).

Guest contable
It looks real fine omar the icons are simple and effective .......:rolleyes:

Is it possible to change the color for the counting (e-mail, sms and missed calls) in red. Just an idea....??!

I think omar cannot change the color of the notification icons because he is trying to create his GTX theme as authentic as possible...

Guest sonblack

Thank you so much my friend, contable for explaination. :rolleyes:

We always understand each other and that's why we can do everything!

Guest onderduiker
You can disable autorotation if you want. Also you can assign a hardware to rotate the screen.

thanks for the explanation

I think omar cannot change the color of the notification icons because he is trying to create his GTX theme as authentic as possible...

It was just an idea :rolleyes:

And if the theme is not cooked in, maybe you can make it available to install it separate for anyone who ones to ?

The theme looks really good.

Sonblack, Contable and Omar..........keep up the good working :D

Edited by onderduiker

Guest cumonifyoucan

Sonblack roms are infected with Virus. I can confirm that for SB23. Infection is in Chomeeditor some file like that. Sonblack check your Roms before releasing them this is highly irresposible. Your Roms are the best and I like them a lot but seriously with a virus in them I would term them to be worst. Rectify this immedeately. I have lost my internal storage because of this.

Guest Jazz8
Sonblack roms are infected with Virus. I can confirm that for SB23. Infection is in Chomeeditor some file like that. Sonblack check your Roms before releasing them this is highly irresposible. Your Roms are the best and I like them a lot but seriously with a virus in them I would term them to be worst. Rectify this immedeately. I have lost my internal storage because of this.

Sonblack is careful to test ROM's before releasing them. Since no one else has had issues, how do you know it is really a virus, or issue within the ROM, and not something you just contracted? How did you first notice it? Why attribute it to your internal storage problem, etc...

Also, maybe you could bring it up with a little more tact and evidence next time. This type of post isn't really helpful to anyone. What program detected the virus? If it is a virus, and Sonblack hasn't noticed it yet, we need to help identify what, and where it is as best as we can; Thanks.

Guest Lancez

i have been using Sonblack's ROMs since SB01 and have never had any problems as you discribed and please do not accuse anyone here unless you can prove it.

Guest Lancez
You are such a dumb ass Lancez, what makes you think I would say something on a forum without having a proof to it.

Now that I think of it I dont have to prove it to anyone--you want to live with it be my guest but I will not let people in this forum get affected.

People using the rom can install the Antivirus which came in I8000ITVJC1.csc and find it out for themselves.

As for you Lancez---I am not accusing anyone--I am warning everyone and (Especially YOU) --"People using the rom and people involved in making the rom".

Get your act together and stop being defensive and do the right thing--which is accept your mistake and rectify it.

:rolleyes: :D :( thank you for reminding me that i am a dumb ass, because i am the only one who has not found any viruses in his ROM :( ;) B)

Guest sonblack

I use Kaspersky 2010 with full copyright! All files were detected when I cook the ROM.

Everything is OK with files. I ensure that.

You loss Internal Storage because of Virus? Samsung Vietnam don't ensure that Virus is reason. Lossing storage is caused by many reasons. If you ensure what you said, please don't use my ROMs... That's all and my ROMs aren't also infected by virus.

Edited by sonblack

Guest onderduiker

Kaspersky

screenshot1pe.jpg

No problems here :-)

So it is not very nice to say there is a virus in the rom ..........please be very sure next time you say something like that.

And I think it can be said more friendly.

Guest cumonifyoucan
Kaspersky

screenshot1pe.jpg

No problems here :-)

So it is not very nice to say there is a virus in the rom ..........please be very sure next time you say something like that.

And I think it can be said more friendly.

_______(Sorry). This scan was done on the mobile itself and the virus detected is WinCE_Cyppy.b. This is a trojan which works through SMS. It works only in Windows CE environment. This is memory resident and can easily detected if you have a updated AV on your mobile.

Frankly, this all that I can do to point/warn and help people on this forum. If you are ok with using the rom go ahead use it.

Security is in your hand--use it or LOOSE IT.

Oh BTW this virus was detected on the New SB25 rom instead of SB23 which i was refering to earlier.

post-593476-1274707103_thumb.png

Edited by cumonifyoucan

Guest onderduiker

It is strange kaspersky report no problems on a scan on the device.

But it looks like your virusscanner does, so thanks for your attention to this.

I never use(d) the chome editor, so if I delete the dll file I probably have no problems ??!

Please Sonblack, maybe it is a good idea to check the file with another virusscanner ??!

Edited by onderduiker

Guest monyozt

it can be false alaram. no need to worry about it. AFAIK virus only found on symbian s60v1 and s60v2 phones CMIIW.. no virus for windows mobile so far... CMIIW

Guest contable

As I am one of the higher ranked members here in this rom forum and also member of Sonblack´s development team I don´t want to see this kind of discussions here. Next time I will contact the moderator team of i8000 section for giving some warnings because of miss behaviour.

We can discuss about everything but please in a normal and respectful way. Thanks.

About Chome Editor:

I suggest to download the original version at xda-developers and prove it on the device.

The cooked in version is the same as you can download there. I´m using CHome editor since april 2009.

At xda aren´t downloads with virus... Nobody has reported a virus infection so far.

Also it makes no sense to infect a tool which is not used very often by the users.

Cheers,

contable

Edit:CHome Editor 1.6 beta by Showaco

Edited by contable

Guest cumonifyoucan
As I am one of the higher ranked members here in this rom forum and also member of Sonblack´s development team I don´t want to see this kind of discussions here. Next time I will contact the moderator team of i8000 section for giving some warnings because of miss behaviour.

We can discuss about everything but please in a normal and respectful way. Thanks.

About Chome Editor:

I suggest to download the original version at xda-developers and prove it on the device.

The cooked in version is the same as you can download there. I´m using CHome editor since april 2009.

At xda aren´t downloads with virus... Nobody has reported a virus infection so far.

Also it makes no sense to infect a tool which is not used very often by the users.

Cheers,

contable

Edit:CHome Editor 1.6 beta by Showaco

I agree, contable and I am not using a third party solution as an Anti Virus--I am using the cab file TMMS_Security which came in the I8000ITVJC1.CSC. Everyone can use that cab file to install Trend Micro AntiVirus --update the file (Some 110kb) and scan it and people will come to know what I am saying.

Personally as I have said I like Sonbalck roms and will continue to use them as they are the most efficient ones we have out there. I just dont want people to loose any kind of valubale information through this threat.

Can someone install the antivirus TMMS_Security from I8000ITVJC1.csc (Trend Micro) and check if my finding is right. Funny thing is I do not get any virus alret on any other rom--the scan comes out clean.

Edited by cumonifyoucan