[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest contable
Do I see my wm theme (below bar) there but a bit customized with bigger buttons and new startbtn? :(

The bigger buttons look a bit blurry which I can fix if u want if not then not :(

default:

post-346680-1275641258_thumb.png

Your help is welcome. I have created a mix of 3 themes. Your theme, tacchan´s white theme and another one.

If you can please send me the new buttons via pm because the theme is still not released.

Thanks in advance. Keep on creating great themes !

Cheers,

contable

Edit: Credits you will find on post #1 after next release.

Edited by contable

Guest contable

@Jeffrey2000:

I also need support for finishing the taskbar. The icons I want to replace are allready extracted from .dll.

Let me know if you can help me with taskbar, too.

Cheers,

contable

Guest joedreed
Hi PdaViet Team,

I have just somethings to suggest:

Pagepool 16MB or 12 Mb,

NET Compact Framework Version 3.7,

Delvius Registry Tweaker,

CameraSilencer by link855,

GpsSetting.exe of JD6,

BlueTooth Audio 1.2. (can transfert every sound to every BT device)

Thanks for your great Rom!

Somebody........?????

Guest jeffrey2000
Your help is welcome. I have created a mix of 3 themes. Your theme, tacchan´s white theme and another one.

If you can please send me the new buttons via pm because the theme is still not released.

Thanks in advance. Keep on creating great themes !

Cheers,

contable

Edit: Credits you will find on post #1 after next release.

Sure no problem, i'm on work right now but when I'm home I'll make the buttons bigger with the same quality as before.

@Jeffrey2000:

I also need support for finishing the taskbar. The icons I want to replace are allready extracted from .dll.

Let me know if you can help me with taskbar, too.

Cheers,

contable

So you wanna make some better fitting gtx style taskbar icons or something? I dun really have the time for that sorry, it takes a long time to unsign, replace icon and sign it again.

Got it like this now, i'm into the bubbles now, quicklaunch doesn't seem to want to change in this rom but will look like bubbles aswell later. But busy now with customized samsung today GTX style and/or bubble one but still gotta fix the font color somehow.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=56870

btw.. can you send me that white GTX background so I can use it (the exact colors) for the theme bar?

post-346680-1275646364_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest contable
Sure no problem, i'm on work right now but when I'm home I'll make the buttons bigger with the same quality as before.

So you wanna make some better fitting gtx style taskbar icons or something? I dun really have the time for that sorry, it takes a long time to unsign, replace icon and sign it again.

Got it like this now, i'm into the bubbles now, quicklaunch doesn't seem to want to change in this rom but will look like bubbles aswell later.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=56870

Your icons are great ! Could you share those buttons like in the screenshots ?

Also like the taskbar. Could you share it, too ?

For real editing the taskbar is annoying. I can extract and replace the icons by myself. I thought only in reworking some icons....

Anyway thanks for supporting here.

Cheers,

contable

Guest contable

@Jeffrey2000:

Sure I can share the GTX background with you. No problem.

Will upload right now for you...

Cheers,

contable

Guest jeffrey2000
Your icons are great ! Could you share those buttons like in the screenshots ?

Also like the taskbar. Could you share it, too ?

For real editing the taskbar is annoying. I can extract and replace the icons by myself. I thought only in reworking some icons....

Anyway thanks for supporting here.

Cheers,

contable

Sure icons by Dinik's (they are busy building a complete bubble theme/rom over there. I just changed it to make them a bit smaller and correct it. See also this topic which already has the softbutton fix posted by me. (posted before by AndreyPavlov (dunno if he made this but sent the credits anyhow!).

tnx for the bgnd, I'll check things later.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest sonblack
Hi PdaViet Team,

I have just somethings to suggest:

Pagepool 16MB or 12 Mb,

NET Compact Framework Version 3.7,

Delvius Registry Tweaker,

CameraSilencer by link855,

GpsSetting.exe of JD6,

BlueTooth Audio 1.2. (can transfert every sound to every BT device)

Thanks for your great Rom!

If you want I can do that for you but can I share me them for cooking.

I'm so busy all day with my business. I'm willing to do!

We're not PDAViet Team. I come from PDAVIET, my friend (contable) come from modaco.

We understand each other, we want to do what we can for I8000 community!

Please supply them and give me the time for that!

Guest joedreed

ok, thanks for the answer.

I've shared my weather icons for the project.

:(

Ps: I love your Rom, but I've cooked my own semi-lite rom JE5 with WAD 2.6 as UI and my own theme ActuSenseJoe.

Edited by joedreed

Guest jeffrey2000
@Jeffrey2000:

Thanks again. The taskbar and the icons are great.

Cheers,

contable

ur welcome, just checked the background on my screen and thought there was a mistake on this background but it turns out that unfortunately the white sense clock is burned into my screen but you can only see this on a white background damn...

Guess the white isn't that good for an OLED screen (apart from battery life then).

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest contable
ur welcome, just checked the background on my screen and thought there was a mistake on this background but it turns out that unfortunately the white sense clock is burned into my screen but you can only see this on a white background damn...

Guess the white isn't that good for an OLED screen (apart from battery life then).

Same opinion here. For amoled screens I prefer black wallpapers...

Guest jmsmartins

contable+sonblack+omar junior+jeffrey -> Best team ever :(

i have almost no tallent for skinning but let me know if u need help testing or anything. When i have some idea i post here..

i have one suggestion for dev team: improve touch sensitvity by default in reg edit: HKLM>system>GWE>Touch>Filter>MinimunTapTime=40, change to 0

it really makes difference :(

cheers

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest sonblack
contable+sonblack+omar junior+jeffrey -> Best team ever :(

i have almost no tallent for skinning but let me know if u need help testing or anything. When i have some idea i post here..

i have one suggestion for dev team: improve touch sensitvity by default in reg edit: HKLM>system>GWE>Touch>Filter>MinimunTapTime=40, change to 0

it really makes difference :(

cheers

Thank you so much!

Your suggestion will be put in CSC file when I release new ROM next time.

Guest jmsmartins
Thank you so much!

Your suggestion will be put in CSC file when I release new ROM next time.

ur wellcome!

also, if contable wants to teach me i don't mind adapting some wallpapers to your skin

cheers

PS: is a new release coming soon?? (let's say.. today or tomorow :()

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest contable

New rom release ? Haha.

I think SB26 is such a good rom that you can stay with it some days more...

Before Dr. S. will release next rom there are still a lot of things to do...

Guest jmsmartins
New rom release ? Haha.

I think SB26 is such a good rom that you can stay with it some days more...

Before Dr. S. will release next rom there are still a lot of things to do...

i think i could stay with it forever bro EHEH

let me know if there's something i can help with. i don't want any credit, just help some nice guys that make the best roms for i8000

Guest contable
i think i could stay with it forever bro EHEH

let me know if there's something i can help with. i don't want any credit, just help some nice guys that make the best roms for i8000

We're very thankful for all kind of help. But atm there are only things to do which have to be done by Son or myself. I never thought that this rom project would get so big. Thanks to all fans of Dr. Sonblack's fantastic SB Rom Series....

Edited by contable

Guest sonblack
We're very thankful for all kind of help. But atm there are only things to do which have to be done by Son or myself. I never thought that this rom project would get so big. Thanks to all fans of Dr. Sonblack's fantastic SB Rom Series....

Yes, a lot of things to do for next ROM and many apps inside will be moved to My Storage. That's way we're testing and everything is OK up to now.