weatherwind=kmh

hour=24

I hope that I get it right

Anyway what is the meaninig for:

[offset]

offset=+7:00

city=Bangkok

?

The [offset] options are for adding a second clock. Not needed for my skin.

Pls. help, anybody? Newbie here..

Sb30 is great and much stable than sb29 but on the other hand sb29 is more attractive than sb30 because of its design.

But again they are both perfect....

This is my concern - after flashing my phone from sb29 to sb30 every time i used the password lock when the device is needed to be unlocked it always hang or stack-up so then i need to remove my battery always".. :P

Anyone?

And how can I modify the media player used in sb30 that is similar to sb29? or simply where can i find the cab file, can I reinstall it?

That’s all, thankQ.

GO GO' GO”

Suggestions: can u combine the sb29 to sb30. :) :(

Because sb29 is great and I like it but sometimes it logs and the taskbars doesn’t have auto hide so when the other application is running the taskbars of sb29 covers the task menu of the running application. And again there are 2 message icons on the today’s menu of sb29 and the last just add the minimize tab menu as same as sb30.

P.S. The messaging on sb30 is simple and executing well. Just suggesting

Hoping I can help.

Sorry for my bad English but thanks again… and Godbless to everyone especially to the PRODUCERs of this ROM.

I could share a Samsung Shortcutpicker extension from earlier version...

It´s not my intension to create a skin in iPhone style.

Thanks for answer. I finded Mainmenu.exe in Rom SB28, it is I want. Now I replate Mainmenu.exe with icon Camera on TodayScreen, it woks fine for me. I think icon for Camera is neddless, becouse Omnia has Hardware button Camera.

Guest marisaleh
If you want to change the click actions of the clock please edit default.pnx file (\Program Files\JMLToday folder):

[Clock]

dim=1x2

A=%WINDOWS%\ctlpnl.exe;cplmain.cpl,16,1

B=%WINDOWS%\Start Menu\Programs\G-Alarm.lnk

A is the left part, B the right part of the clock.

Guest contable
Pls. help, anybody? Newbie here..

Sb30 is great and much stable than sb29 but on the other hand sb29 is more attractive than sb30 because of its design.

But again they are both perfect....

This is my concern - after flashing my phone from sb29 to sb30 every time i used the password lock when the device is needed to be unlocked it always hang or stack-up so then i need to remove my battery always".. :P

Anyone?

And how can I modify the media player used in sb30 that is similar to sb29? or simply where can i find the cab file, can I reinstall it?

That’s all, thankQ.

GO GO' GO”

Suggestions: can u combine the sb29 to sb30. :) :(

Because sb29 is great and I like it but sometimes it logs and the taskbars doesn’t have auto hide so when the other application is running the taskbars of sb29 covers the task menu of the running application. And again there are 2 message icons on the today’s menu of sb29 and the last just add the minimize tab menu as same as sb30.

P.S. The messaging on sb30 is simple and executing well. Just suggesting

Hoping I can help.

Sorry for my bad English but thanks again… and Godbless to everyone especially to the PRODUCERs of this ROM.

Thanks for your reply.

ATM I don´t know if there will be another JMLToday skin in future because to create such a skin you need a lot of time. This is what I don´t have right now.

I think the users should decide which version of JMLToday skin they prefer (from SB29 or SB30). I can live with both versions.

Cheers

contable

Guest contable
Thanks for answer. I finded Mainmenu.exe in Rom SB28, it is I want. Now I replate Mainmenu.exe with icon Camera on TodayScreen, it woks fine for me. I think icon for Camera is neddless, becouse Omnia has Hardware button Camera.

I could share another icon for you with launcher pic instead of the camera (like I had in V2.40 => SB29).

Thanks for your reply.

ATM I don´t know if there will be another JMLToday skin in future because to create such a skin you need a lot of time. This is what I don´t have right now.

I think the users should decide which version of JMLToday skin they prefer (from SB29 or SB30). I can live with both versions.

Cheers

contable

@mr.contable

Sir' thanks for your response, and I know you’re a busy person well appreciated.

And I know you and your mates will or can find the way for much better results because we all know that there are so many omnia i8000 users who really respect and valued your deeds… and I’m one of them..

Thanks again and Godbless.

Ajaaaaaaaaa’’

Guest Minh Nguyen

I have a problem after installing SB30, don't know if it's been posted or not, but I cannot find it in this thread.

After flashing ROM I installed the small apps in the SB menu. I couldn't do JMLToday upload, then I remembered the first post and copied the MortScript.exe in the JMLToday folder. After pre-install checking and resetting, JMLToday is still not installed, yet all the small apps installed before also stop working. THe error message is that some component is missing.

I don't need JMLToday actually, just want the small apps back. But now I cannot find that SB menu anywhere to run.

Can I run it manually now, or do I have to remove all those small apps and find their cabs and install them one by one :-(?

Guest contable
I have a problem after installing SB30, don't know if it's been posted or not, but I cannot find it in this thread.

After flashing ROM I installed the small apps in the SB menu. I couldn't do JMLToday upload, then I remembered the first post and copied the MortScript.exe in the JMLToday folder. After pre-install checking and resetting, JMLToday is still not installed, yet all the small apps installed before also stop working. THe error message is that some component is missing.

I don't need JMLToday actually, just want the small apps back. But now I cannot find that SB menu anywhere to run.

Can I run it manually now, or do I have to remove all those small apps and find their cabs and install them one by one :-(?

I suggest to flash again...

Guest Minh Nguyen

hic, I'm not very confident in flashing ROM, so I'd try to avoid it if possible, since I've already re-installed my apps :P.

I found that upon a soft reset the "boot" also cannot run due to a missing components. Guess that's the SB menu. Is there anyway I can just reinstall the SB menu?

Guest contable
hic, I'm not very confident in flashing ROM, so I'd try to avoid it if possible, since I've already re-installed my apps :P.

I found that upon a soft reset the "boot" also cannot run due to a missing components. Guess that's the SB menu. Is there anyway I can just reinstall the SB menu?

Atm there is no other way than flashing again.

Sorry to bother again - still have a problem with clock (SB29)

The big clock at main menu is showing 08:35, and not the 24hour format - I would like 20:35..

Where can I change this option - did search through forum but nobody with same problem.

(All other clocks are correct - when the screen is locked, the clocks at top right corner when programs are open,... )

Thanks for answer, keep up the good work

Guest jmsmartins

i think contable is right.. hard reset w/ hardware buttons (w/ external.sbr file in \My Storage) should do the trick. seems like u (or the rom itself) messed something up at the first boot. maybe some kind of error during the pre-instalations.only sonblack or contable can answer that

cheers

Guest contable
Sorry to bother again - still have a problem with clock (SB29)

The big clock at main menu is showing 08:35, and not the 24hour format - I would like 20:35..

Where can I change this option - did search through forum but nobody with same problem.

(All other clocks are correct - when the screen is locked, the clocks at top right corner when programs are open,... )

Thanks for answer, keep up the good work

...you have posted the answer in one of your previous posts: edit JMLToday.ini file, after that you have to press update (SK2 menu).

Also you can modify your language file in JMLToday\lang folder. For example If you use english as language you should choose australian english => then the clock appears in 24h format.

I could share another icon for you with launcher pic instead of the camera (like I had in V2.40 => SB29).

Do you share this icon for me? I am very thankfull if you show me, how to change this icon. Thank.

Guest contable
Can you Please help me.

I configured MMS to use with O2-UK.

I can send MMS

I can't receive

This is with SB30

It´s strange:

I configured MMS for use with T-Mobile Germany

I cannot send MMS

Have to ask Sonblack tomorrow... maybe Samsung Sms-Mms.exe has to be cooked.

...you have posted the answer in one of your previous posts: edit JMLToday.ini file, after that you have to press update (SK2 menu).

Also you can modify your language file in JMLToday\lang folder. For example If you use english as language you should choose australian english => then the clock appears in 24h format.

SOLVED - I edited all en (english) language files, tried everything and finally: MENU --> SELECT LANGUAGE (us english) did the trick :P

Guest contable
SOLVED - I edited all en (english) language files, tried everything and finally: MENU --> SELECT LANGUAGE (us english) did the trick :P

Glad to hear that you solved your problem.