[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest fubo

I'm looking for this package to cook inside ITA ROM, but I can't find:

- Java_JblendPackage_2_1_2_1_20090429_2_1_R6 from Topaz II

Could someone help me?

Guest jmsmartins
you can use tacchan's theme instead which are already in the ROM.

it's the same... wide sms. look at the arrows in my previous post

Guest Uss_Defiant
AHAH agreed :(

is there any way to improve the look of wm default sms inbox? messages are too "large".. sorry i can't describe better, see atached screenshot

in com 3 roms this problem doesn't exist i think..

its cause the "medium sized" font is enabled by default, if you change the font size so "smallest" it'll be back to "normal"

Guest joedreed

@sonblack

Hi Sonblack, many thanks for your amazing work!

Some time ago I made a theme for Wisbar Advance Desktop, with a full handy set of icons and weather icons.

So I wanna share with you this set, in whic you can find HTC clock handy icons and some wallpapers. I suggest to use the weather icons if you like, 'cause they are perfect with Omarjunior new theme and very good with the black one.

This is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZJVLLHC

Thanks

Guest contable

After chatting with our all Dr. Sonblack we decided to create a own taskbar and theme for SB Rom Series... if possible... :(

Edit: This will ensure that there are no bugs because of old or wrong .dll files...

Edited by contable

Guest sonblack
@ contable

hey, buddy. can u provide me the weather code for HangZhou, China?

thanks

Buddy, I will update it in next ROM

Guest sonblack
I'm looking for this package to cook inside ITA ROM, but I can't find:

- Java_JblendPackage_2_1_2_1_20090429_2_1_R6 from Topaz II

Could someone help me?

You have to find it from original ROM for Topaz at xda-developers, I have only English version, if you need I can share.

PS: I received your PM but I'm so busy, not answer you yet.

Guest fubo
You have to find it from original ROM for Topaz at xda-developers, I have only English version, if you need I can share.

PS: I received your PM but I'm so busy, not answer you yet.

Ok for me. I found a lot of Jbeds (from Aqrab) on XDA, only English. Currently I cooked 5_1, but I still haven't found which is better. Why did you choose that one from Topaz?

Guest sonblack
Ok for me. I found a lot of Jbeds (from Aqrab) on XDA, only English. Currently I cooked 5_1, but I still haven't found which is better. Why did you choose that one from Topaz?

It's the one I use for my X1i and now I put it in my i8000 ROM.

Edited by sonblack

Guest onderduiker

Maybe a dumb question :(

But for example I want to use Opera and Opera mini. The last one is much faster than the first one. Now do we have a nice panel in between the bt and the wifi.

If I push the globe I have "Internet Explorer, Marketplace, MSN Money and more.

How do I delete some programs there (I never use some of them) and how do I put Opera in there ?

Offtopic......

How do I set Opera Mini as my default browser, so it works when I click on a link in an e-mail message ?

Ontoppic.....

There is also an Alarm/Clock button, can I put G-alarm under that button ?

The bottombar is way to big for such a nice theme as GTX. Maybe the development theme can give it a look and make it that small as the notification bar.......just an idea ?!

Guys, you really have a fine rom now...........I love it ..........thanks again for all you work :o

(And consider touchlockpro, it is working out of the box on sb roms. ............I know I know.....I said before :(.)

Guest Wello2009

Really Great Rom Guys ..Contable , Son I think this rom has improved by the virus ..any hope to see this virus in the next release? :( :(

Guest contable
Maybe a dumb question :(

But for example I want to use Opera and Opera mini. The last one is much faster than the first one. Now do we have a nice panel in between the bt and the wifi.

If I push the globe I have "Internet Explorer, Marketplace, MSN Money and more.

How do I delete some programs there (I never use some of them) and how do I put Opera in there ?

Offtopic......

How do I set Opera Mini as my default browser, so it works when I click on a link in an e-mail message ?

Ontoppic.....

There is also an Alarm/Clock button, can I put G-alarm under that button ?

The bottombar is way to big for such a nice theme as GTX. Maybe the development theme can give it a look and make it that small as the notification bar.......just an idea ?!

Guys, you really have a fine rom now...........I love it ..........thanks again for all you work :o

(And consider touchlockpro, it is working out of the box on sb roms. ............I know I know.....I said before :(.)

In \Program Files\JMLToday folder you can find .mnu files. For example web.mnu is for web icon, gps.mnu for the second icon and so on...

Edit the links inside those files to your wishes.

I also use G-Alarm (paid version haha). For changing the alarm app you have to edit default.pnx for black theme or GTX_by_omarjunior.pnx.

These files you can find inside skins folder. But be careful. After changing them choose change skin and install your skin again...

Cheers,

contable

Guest sonblack
Really Great Rom Guys ..Contable , Son I think this rom has improved by the virus ..any hope to see this virus in the next release? :( :o

Contable changed my username to LordVirus.

Sonblack = Son (my firstname) + black (my skin now, I'm on the road all day, my skin changed to black)

We're joking in my thread for happy life! :(

Guest contable
Really Great Rom Guys ..Contable , Son I think this rom has improved by the virus ..any hope to see this virus in the next release? :( :o

Yes. This is the reason why the new rom is so fast. Dr. Sonblack has injected an updated version of the virus for speeding up the rom performance... :(

Since he has a high donated sponsoring contract with Kapersky Antivirus he has access to all new outcoming types of viruses... :o

Guest onderduiker
In \Program Files\JMLToday folder you can find .mnu files. For example web.mnu is for web icon, gps.mnu for the second icon and so on...

Edit the links inside those files to your wishes.

I also use G-Alarm (paid version haha). For changing the alarm app you have to edit default.pnx for black theme or GTX_by_omarjunior.pnx.

These files you can find inside skins folder. But be careful. After changing them choose change skin and install your skin again...

Cheers,

contable

Thank you Contable !

And I also paid for G-alarm (it is not that much for such a great program:-) I also use G-profile.......another great program :-)

Guest contable
Thank you Contable !

And I also paid for G-alarm (it is not that much for such a great program:-) I also use G-profile.......another great program :-)

You are welcome.

Guest contable
Contable changed my username to LordVirus.

Sonblack = Son (my firstname) + black (my skin now, I'm on the road all day, my skin changed to black)

We're joking in my thread for happy life! :(

With next rom release weĀ“ll start counting again: SB27 = LV1 rom :(

Guest contable

This stupid virus discussion still makes me loughing every day. :(

LordVirus infects the world with his amazing i8000 roms... :(

Without joking:

Because of upcoming LV1 rom ( :o ) we started to create an own theme for SonblackĀ“s Rom Series....

Cheers,

contable

Guest contable
Thank you Contable !

Yes. I can only suggest to use G-Alarm instead of WM default alarm app.

Guest jmsmartins
This stupid virus discussion still makes me loughing every day. :(

LordVirus infects the world with his amazing i8000 roms... :(

Without joking:

Because of upcoming LV1 rom ( :o ) we started to create an own theme for SonblackĀ“s Rom Series....

Cheers,

contable

i'm working on an app exclusive for SB roms, i think it will be ready by the weakend. i will call it "aciclovir". those who aren't fammiliar with this name go ahead and google it :o