Support Phone Number

Guest SpaceCracker

Guest SpaceCracker

Does anyone know if there is a number to call for support for this phone. It has to be under warranty still and i cant find any place to call to send this back. I cant get it to stop freezing up and i cant figure out how to update the baseband and all that other stuff you have to do to try to fix the issue. I just dont think this phone is compatible with At & t in my area. 850 frequency. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest iakonadub
Does anyone know if there is a number to call for support for this phone. It has to be under warranty still and i cant find any place to call to send this back. I cant get it to stop freezing up and i cant figure out how to update the baseband and all that other stuff you have to do to try to fix the issue. I just dont think this phone is compatible with At & t in my area. 850 frequency. Any help would be appreciated.

Works with ATT 3G with mines and I believe there is only one version of the liquid. But yeah, I also need that support number as the screen on my liquid is leaking...Nexus one will be here tomorrow.

Edited by iakonadub