Can desire mail application port to cm/modaco rom?

Guest sj8570

Guest sj8570

as title.

because the stock mail app on N1 can't select just download 1 or 3 days mail, but desire mail app can.

Can desire mail application port to cm/modaco rom? just like desire camera app port to cm rom......

Guest bobtentpeg

Not sure what you're talking about. The email app can select any where from 1 day to 1 month on the Modaco/CM roms (I'm running CM 5.0.5.3)

Hj09a.device.png

Guest rmunawar9

I'm also looking for Desire email application and i think after camera application port this seems possible. The only reason i'm using desire rom is due to email application there are many features missing in stock Nexus rom which i use and are available in Desire rom.

Please help me.

Guest sj8570
Not sure what you're talking about. The email app can select any where from 1 day to 1 month on the Modaco/CM roms (I'm running CM 5.0.5.3)

I'm running cm 5.0.5.3 now.

"Account setting" in my N1 mail app is just "General settings"(Account name, Your name, Email check frequency, Default account), "Notification settings"(Email notifications, Select ringtone, Vibrate) and Server setting(Incoming settings, Outgoing settings).

I can not find any option about mail period.

But using the same email account on desire rom mail app, I can setup mail period to download.

Guest cortez
I'm running cm 5.0.5.3 now.

"Account setting" in my N1 mail app is just "General settings"(Account name, Your name, Email check frequency, Default account), "Notification settings"(Email notifications, Select ringtone, Vibrate) and Server setting(Incoming settings, Outgoing settings).

I can not find any option about mail period.

But using the same email account on desire rom mail app, I can setup mail period to download.

did you look under the Email Check Frequency setting? also are you using an Exchange account, POP3, IMAP???

Guest sj8570
did you look under the Email Check Frequency setting? also are you using an Exchange account, POP3, IMAP???

It's Yahoo! free email account and the setting is pop3.

It's Yahoo! free email account and the setting is pop3.

Huh? I didn't know you can access Yahoo Email (Free) from the built-in email app. I know I could do it in my Diamond 2, and it is not working on my N1.

I dont know.

Recently, it can be login with n1 mail app and no matter connectedd by 3g or wifi.

just check this webpage: http://popfwd.mail.yahoo.com/pf/PopFwd?.do...rand=1269840483

<

I guess it depends on your location. I get this message when clicking on the link you provided,

"We Apologize

The service you are requesting is not currently for sale.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

Oh well...

Guest sj8570
I guess it depends on your location. I get this message when clicking on the link you provided,

"We Apologize

The service you are requesting is not currently for sale.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

Oh well...

Maybe u can try this way: (For 3G connection only)

Manual Setup->IMAP->

(IMAP Server)imap.mail.yahoo.com->

(SMTP Server)smtp.mobile.mail.yahoo.com(Requires sign-in)

Guest pvillasuso
I'm also looking for Desire email application and i think after camera application port this seems possible. The only reason i'm using desire rom is due to email application there are many features missing in stock Nexus rom which i use and are available in Desire rom.

Please help me.

+3 ....

Im using Enom ROM > and stuck with K9Mail < , but would like to use the Desire bultin email app too. I would pay for that ! :P