Can't Install Desire

Guest AndyCr15

Guest AndyCr15

I did post this in the thread about the Desire ROM, but I think it got lost in the flood of posts. Maybe someone can help me?

I thought I'd take a look at this, coming over from MCCR 1.9.

Initially I tried without a wipe, I got as far as the unlock screen, but with no wallpaper, it seemed to hang.

I wiped, reflashed, wiped again but it still wont work. It stops after just a minute in the logcat (pic 1 attached)

I tried again and I've posted a pic of the initial errors.

I'm now on MCCR 2.1 and seeing my friends Desire today made me want to try the Desire ROM again. Love that helicopter view!

Any ideas?

P.S. Does Bluetooth work properly now?

post-126170-1269815302_thumb.jpg

post-126170-1269815308_thumb.jpg

Guest cortez
I did post this in the thread about the Desire ROM, but I think it got lost in the flood of posts. Maybe someone can help me?

I thought I'd take a look at this, coming over from MCCR 1.9.

Initially I tried without a wipe, I got as far as the unlock screen, but with no wallpaper, it seemed to hang.

I wiped, reflashed, wiped again but it still wont work. It stops after just a minute in the logcat (pic 1 attached)

I tried again and I've posted a pic of the initial errors.

I'm now on MCCR 2.1 and seeing my friends Desire today made me want to try the Desire ROM again. Love that helicopter view!

Any ideas?

P.S. Does Bluetooth work properly now?

did you wipe the data, dalvik and any ext2 (App2SD partition) caches as well? Edited by cortez

Guest AndyCr15

I didn't wipe Apps2SD partition. How do I wipe just that?

If I nand backup SD as well, is it the Apps2SD bit that it backs up (I assume not the 7 gig storage!)