cm 5.0.5.3 on n1 at&t?

Guest derekv6

Guest derekv6

Does the CM 5.0.5.3 work properly on the new N1 for AT&T? I see a lot of you guys running it in your info but not sure if you guys are on tmo or at&t?

Just curious, anxious to try out the CM kitchen with desire camera app and radio update (desire) for my new n1 at&t :P

thanks.

Guest Blue05R1
Does the CM 5.0.5.3 work properly on the new N1 for AT&T? I see a lot of you guys running it in your info but not sure if you guys are on tmo or at&t?

Just curious, anxious to try out the CM kitchen with desire camera app and radio update (desire) for my new n1 at&t :P

thanks.

Working fine on my phone, havn't had a chance to try out the new camera yet though.

Guest yangotang

I'm using CM 5.0.5.3 here, and tried the camera app, but opted to go back because of the currently known issue regarding the video camera at this current moment.

Guest joeythefish
Also running 5.0.5.3 on my AT&T N1 with no problems. It works like a charm.

Same here! I've been running 5.0.5.3 on my AT&T version of the N1 for a week now, including using the still & video camera without any issues.

Edited by joeythefish

Guest iakonadub
Same here! I've been running 5.0.5.3 on my AT&T version of the N1 for a week now, including using the still & video camera without any issues.

Running 5.0.5.3 with Desire Camera APP, runs without issue.