[ROM] Xian v1 (LiquidE)

Guest xian1243

Guest Dinmamma
I'm leaving the Acer Liquid scene. Too much going on in my life.

Good luck to all, and farewell.

Xian

Goodbye and good luck Xian, I am deeply thankful for everything you have done for this community. Once again, good luck! :-)

Guest mmkim
I'm leaving the Acer Liquid scene. Too much going on in my life.

Good luck to all, and farewell.

Xian

I'm so sad:huh: ....anyway

Good luck for your life. :( thank you so much for you work. :(

Guest Urukay

I' m happy for you and I am sorry for ignorant people who did not understand that everything you did was a gift to the community and not a commitment to work. Sorry for my english. I hope to have your info in the future. Good luck.

Edited by Urukay

Guest ma4000

I use your ROM since today and am so far very impressed,you focused on the right things,which werent recognized by lcr Team.

best wishes for your life,great work,thank you!

Guest Rajit
I use your ROM since today and am so far very impressed,you focused on the right things,which werent recognized by lcr Team.

best wishes for your life,great work,thank you!

I respect your opinion, but HOW IN THE WORLD did the lcr team come into this???

Guest HustlinDaily
I respect your opinion, but HOW IN THE WORLD did the lcr team come into this???

I think he was trying to say that Xian's ROM had features (or something) he needed which LCR ROM did not give.

EDIT: No clue what it is. Both are great

Edited by HustlinDaily

Guest giobooo

I've noticed that if you go to settings, account and sync, the phone reboots without entering the menu... this happens all the time. Is there some kind of solution out there? Thanks!

Guest uzirox
I've noticed that if you go to settings, account and sync, the phone reboots without entering the menu... this happens all the time. Is there some kind of solution out there? Thanks!

Mine works perfectly

Guest giobooo
On which rom did you flash this update?

That's how i solved it:

Flashed the official rom

Installed the Malez Recovery

From Malez Recovery i wiped data/factory

I installed xian v1 without exiting the Malez Recovery

Rebooted

(Or i suppose you can just wipe data/factory from your current installation...)

Everything works ok now!

Edited by giobooo

Hello xian,

I'm new, maybe a newbie too.

This is my favorite ROM even better than anyone ou there, but apps2sd does not really work for me.

what am i'm doing wrong.

Clean flash bin build 1.100.39, flashed Malez 0.4.5, wiped all, under walez flashed Xian v1, Xian v1 OC boot, Galaxyquid for Xian v0.9, format sd card with 512Mb ext2.

Run liquid and only installed Astro File manager. Went back to recovery, under malez used apps2sd, apps only.

The problem is that when I run the phone, it is endless loop in boot. It would only properly boot again when I place the apps from sd back to the phone.

So that's my experience. Thanks for reading and any thanks help in advance.

joos

Edited by joos

Any chance of getting a new build based on .63? I still consider this the best ROM currently available and I believe I am not alone...

Thanks in advance!

Guest shinset

Hi

I just want to drop a thanks to XIAN for his work

just flashed his rom after trying LCR for few weeks now , like it but its laggy and Ive some issue with it so I move to xian and for now its more suitable for me

just a question where is the new music player ? is there anyway to get the eclair one ? (I love the widget style and size 2*2 and 4*2 ) Im also looking for the geniewidget (found one but no transparency like the LCR one)

TIA

Hi All, i wanna try xian roms today ...

v1 ...

But My Device allready root with malez

Is it okay?

yeah, its perfectly fine. rooting the device has nothing to do with flasing a new rom. just download xian v1, and flash it (without sign check) from malez recovery... but make sure to do a nandroid backup first...