[ROM] Omnia II feat. HTC Sense 2.5

Guest enrico988

Guest manost

Can you please help me with the problem i encounter since this morning?

Every modification (different taskbar icons, application shortcuts 4x4 grid) have been applied the minutes right after i flashed the rom.

As you see in the pics, sense's theme seems to move !!!

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

post-592213-1270408724_thumb.jpg

post-592213-1270408751_thumb.jpg

post-592213-1270408777_thumb.jpg

Guest derekle
Can you please help me with the problem i encounter since this morning?

Every modification (different taskbar icons, application shortcuts 4x4 grid) have been applied the minutes right after i flashed the rom.

As you see in the pics, sense's theme seems to move !!!

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

yea i sometimes get that problem,..

but i just soft reset but then it comes back again...

it seems to move up..

Guest manost
yea i sometimes get that problem,..

but i just soft reset but then it comes back again...

it seems to move up..

In my case soft reset didn't help.

Just forgot to mention it!

Edited by manost

Guest hvzv9i

after i flash this ROM, i cant use Garmin XT..someone please find out why?? when i start the app, it will hang..please help..thank you

Guest avantgarde280
after i flash this ROM, i cant use Garmin XT..someone please find out why?? when i start the app, it will hang..please help..thank you

maybe not enough RAM to perfom GarminXT..

Guest Mrcot

May be you have installed kartoffen registry hack for tomtom this hack makes garmin hang

Guest williamwong

Hi Enrico988, It seems have a problem between Opera 10 and Sangsung clock. It was that I couldn't open Sangsung clock after using Opera 10. The result was I must to do a softrest. Do you have the same problem?

Guest jermx
Hi Enrico,

Am trying to install custom lockscreens from here -

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...efault-screens/

- but post installation, after the phone reboots, even the default windows slider lockscreen disappears and only the bottom unlock button comes up, like in the old windows versions. Could you kindly advise me how would it be possible to install these custom lockscreens?

Thanking you,

Francis

HD Mini lockscreen worked great for me

Guest bluhound

maybe not enough RAM to perfom GarminXT..

May be you have installed kartoffen registry hack for tomtom this hack makes garmin hang

Disable Position Fix (part of AMeBa) and then do a soft reset. Should work after that. Garmin does not work with "position fix".

Guest francis_fds

Hi,

Thank you for replying. Yes, you are right, HTC mini lockscreen works. But none of the others do. I am trying to install any of those where there are multiple sliders, for missed calls, sms etc.

HD Mini lockscreen worked great for me

Guest hvzv9i
Disable Position Fix (part of AMeBa) and then do a soft reset. Should work after that. Garmin does not work with "position fix".

where can i find this "position fix" ?

Guest enrico988
Hi Enrico988, It seems have a problem between Opera 10 and Sangsung clock. It was that I couldn't open Sangsung clock after using Opera 10. The result was I must to do a softrest. Do you have the same problem?

I didn't find this problem on my phone. Also, did you hard reset your device after flashing?

where can i find this "position fix" ?

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\xTep\AMeBa] : set EnablePositionFix to '0'

Guest manost
To fix the problem with the turn on wifi button on settings pannel edit the following key and let it as:

HKLM\Software\HTC\CommManager\WLAN

DeviceName: {several numbers}\SWLDM201

Thank you for sharing this.

Besides the fix of the wifi turn on/off button, it fixed the problem i encountered with registration on my facebook profile on Settings tab.

Guest enrico988
my gps cannot connect.. both google map and navfone... help.....

Did you have xTRa actived? If so, try to disable them, or change GPS port from 7 to 4.

Guest enrico988

Could anyone try this FIX and give feedback? At the moment I'm not using english Sense2.5 rom so I can't try it.

If it works I'll add on the first post.

It is supposed to fix:

-Album text mirrored

-WiFi on/off button in Settings

-T9 dictionary issue

edit: I'll give a look tomorrow. download interrupted for now.

Edited by enrico988

Guest Man12529
Did you have xTRa actived? If so, try to disable them, or change GPS port from 7 to 4.

yes my xtra is activated... cannot use it??

Guest Man12529

manage to get a lock on with xtra off.. that mean this firmware got problem with xtra? i need it if not it will take very long to lock on..

Guest tomson93

I don't know why but I can't instal this fix . I turning off htc sense and do SR but after instalation write as instalation was unsuccsesful .

Guest kaizer hanz
I don't know why but I can't instal this fix . I turning off htc sense and do SR but after instalation write as instalation was unsuccsesful .

yeah.. me too.. :P