[ROM] Omnia II feat. HTC Sense 2.5

Guest enrico988

Guest chokia
hehe....enrico, how bout some teaser of ur incoming v2 rom..? :huh:

my wish is that it has.. :o

- full landscape capability

- video call support using HTC dialer

- full sense 2.5 capabilities..

- haret for dual-boot future android...? (optional)

looking so forward..enrico ftw.. :P

+ that's my wish too. :blink:

Guest takeuchie

ow..stil looking forward though.. :P

-yep all tabs including messaging.. :huh:

-it would b great to include htc task manager into it also..heh.. :blink:

Guest ramblercrest

Hello Enrico,

It is a great rom indeed. thanks for your great efforts.

1 Q to ask. How can I select my country to 'Hong Kong' in the regional setting? thank your for your kind attention.

Guest manost

Enrico, could you please tell me if you have (and upload it) a separate cab for the slide2answer (phone canvas) of your rom?

I found one file on the net but it dosn't attach the pictures of my contacts during the call.

Guest enrico988
Hello Enrico,

It is a great rom indeed. thanks for your great efforts.

1 Q to ask. How can I select my country to 'Hong Kong' in the regional setting? thank your for your kind attention.

I think you have to flash first HK CSC then select Regional Options from Samsung Settings.

Enrico, could you please tell me if you have (and upload it) a separate cab for the slide2answer (phone canvas) of your rom?

I found one file on the net but it dosn't attach the pictures of my contacts during the call.

Yes, I have.

But now I'm not at my place and I don't have my pc. I'll go back sunday, so please remember me and I'll give the dialer.

Guest manost
Yes, I have.

But now I'm not at my place and I don't have my pc. I'll go back sunday, so please remember me and I'll give the dialer.

Thanks.

I'll post a reminder on Sunday.

At the moment my development is almost still since I'm very full of work, but not far from finish.

Sorry for the delays but I can't do this as a job...in the meantime you can try the other Sense2.5 rom that Rapid81 is uploading.

I think it will be a great rom too as Rapid's usual :P

See you soon.

Enrico.

Enrico, will you release the new rom anytime?

I know that you said we use Rapid’s rom, but Rapid’s sense rom is with wm 6.5.

I like wm 6.5.x better than wm 6.5, so I would like to use your new rom.

Thanks for your hard work.

Guest dextro_

It's very good :D like the sense on 6.5.3 great job. I'm impantient that u finish your job :P

Why don't you try to implement your sense on a ultralite rom ? maybe you can get more free ram... or not?

Guest williamwong

I think they are better if you add documents and facebook tab...........I look forward to see you soon........ :D :P :D :P :P

Guest tomson93

Enrico when you publish the new version your rom ? I am very exited so Can't waitig more .

Edited by tomson93

Guest eXen The Cracker
Enrico when you publish the new version your rom ? I am very exited so Can't waitig more .

i agree so.

Guest smart999

enri

I'm now using nOObody and Rapid's sense 2.5 rom, while i'm still very expecting your new sense 2.5 rom which >95% HTC style instead of keeping samsung apps but running fast too.

I know you are busy now and just to remind that many peoples are still wating for you and we are sure that you won't let us down.

Thank you very much, great guy!!!

Guest Farshid.T

Hi,

Thank you for the great rom.

I have a problem with Garmin XT on this ROM. I could use it on any other ROMs but here it hangs a few seconds after I run it. It seems that something will come over Garmin app which prevents it from processing and then I have no choice but to end Garmin XT task.

is there any suggestions?

thanks in advance,

Guest Rothariger
I think they are better if you add documents and facebook tab...........I look forward to see you soon........ :D :P :D :P :P

+1..

if you could, can you include the facebook tab in the new rom, pls... :D

Guest kydkylin

Hi,Enrico, long time haven't got any news about your new rom.

What I wonder is if you could provide us your latest Sense2.5 as a whole cab as Rapid did, which would let everyone install it on whatever rom he lkes?

Always thank you and waiting for your new work.

Cheers

Edited by kydkylin

Guest jebise

Yes a cab would be great i wanna to try it out on a lite tw2 ROM. To the people that have it installed and are using it do you guys experience any white square issues, like some of the icons disappear and all you see is white squares. Mainly happens in the weather tab where a cloud goes missing and shows a white square. Currently i'm using kydkylin with rapid81 sence 2.5 and rapid says the white square issue is related to 6.5.x kernal. So if this is not the case with this rom then it has to be something he did.

post-640638-1273810361_thumb.png

Edited by jebise

Guest enrico988
Yes a cab would be great i wanna to try it out on a lite tw2 ROM. To the people that have it installed and are using it do you guys experience any white square issues, like some of the icons disappear and all you see is white squares. Mainly happens in the weather tab where a cloud goes missing and shows a white square. Currently i'm using kydkylin with rapid81 sence 2.5 and rapid says the white square issue is related to 6.5.x kernal. So if this is not the case with this rom then it has to be something he did.

In my new 6.5.x rom (JE1) I'm encountering that white squares, so as Rapid said it's related to native 6.5.x roms.

In this, JC1 rom, the problem doesn't come out because it was a native 6.5 rom, ported then to 6.5.5.

I think MS introduced new GLes drivers in new 6.5.3 rom which interfer with Ginkage's one...I think only him can do something.

So, for now the solution is using as base a native 6.5 rom (atm JE2) and port it to WinMo 6.5.5: but sadly in this way we'll lose the 8MB.

Stay tuned,

Enrico.

Guest nemzi

hey dude.

ur htc sense is really awesome!!!!

i like it :)

thanks for awesome thing anyway!!

but... i got a problem.

i actually need to read chinese and write chinese.

writing is no problem coz i can install chinese writting apps.

but.... the problem is reading!

i cant read any chinese when i use ur htc sense.

my i8000 can read chinese.

if im not using ur sense, i can read everything

i even installed language locale font patch.

anyway, i really wanna read chinese.

is there any solution.... huh?

plz hlp.

Edited by nemzi

Guest nemzi

hey, man! ur today is awesome!! i like it so much!!

thank you for giving us such a nice today.

but, here i got a small problem.

when i use ur today, i cant lock my screen.

i mean, i pushed the lock button and screen is turned off, but it return to lock screen all the time.

my i8000 never turns off.... :)

i set turn off time to 30 sec, but after 30 sec it turns on again and again...

wut on earth should i do????

Guest enrico988
hey, man! ur today is awesome!! i like it so much!!

thank you for giving us such a nice today.

but, here i got a small problem.

when i use ur today, i cant lock my screen.

i mean, i pushed the lock button and screen is turned off, but it return to lock screen all the time.

my i8000 never turns off.... :)

i set turn off time to 30 sec, but after 30 sec it turns on again and again...

wut on earth should i do????

Hey!

You have to disable the lock screen function for the simple press of the lock button from Samsung Settings, under the second tab (Display etc..).

Or if I didn't understood well your problem, maybe it's related to the eboot: did you flash the eboot which came with JC1?

Guest williamwong
hey enrico,

do you plan to release a newer version of your feat version soon?

waiting a perfect ROM.....................