[ROM||LiquidE] Liberated v1.4.2 by Piter1225

Guest Piter1225

Guest Seth Cold

Acer contacts (because of the smart dial)

HTC Keyboard

I like the nexus, sense and aqua live wallpapers, dont care for the rest

thanks for listening to the users ;)

Guest Piter1225

Ok, I will share my opinion (I'm a user too ;))

I would keep AOSP dialer - because of multilang

I would keep HTC IME

I would delete Live Wallpapers

But as a dev (uh, am I one? I don't think so), ROM maker (thats better), I will listen to your opinions untill I'll have free time to finalize new version.

Guest umair9001

I would like AOSP contacts..its soo much faster to dial than the acer smart dial.

HTC Keyboard is just wonderful..

Live wallpapers don't care to put them since the new bin as it uses lot of ram.

Guest modrtghd

Using App2SD for 2 days, feel no difference turning it on / off

no hang, no lag for the past 3 days

waiting for the next perfect rom ;)

Guest Piter1225
Using App2SD for 2 days, feel no difference turning it on / off

no hang, no lag for the past 3 days

waiting for the next perfect rom ;)

Almost finished new version, should be up today.

Guest Seth Cold
Liberated v1.3.5 is ready for download.

Two add ons can be downloaded, to fit everyone needs

great! thanks for your efforts

about the add-ons, can they both be applied or is it one or the other (whats the diff between the 1.3.5 rom calendar, camera, etc and the second add-on?)

Edited by Seth Cold

Guest Piter1225
great! thanks for your efforts

about the add-ons, can they both be applied or is it one or the other (whats the diff between the 1.3.5 rom calendar, camera, etc and the second add-on?)

The add-ons are just update.zip, can be applied one on another

The difference in apps in AOSP add-on is that they are multilang, but were not designed for Liquid, its port.

Edited by Piter1225

Guest android76

Very good rom !! Thanks for your work !

And I have a question : I want to delete the Media Server app but I didn't know what's her name

Can you tell me the name of the app ?

( Sorry for my bad English )

Guest modrtghd

I will stick to this rom until new bin release, thanks a lot.

Only a minor bug found, when choose month view in AOSP Calendar, I always shows "Fr" (Friday?) instead of <Month>/<Year>. Change back to the original Calendar is OK.

Guest da900

I want to say you THX a lot for your 1.3.5 ROM. I've used it for 1 day and there were not any buggs at all. I've just remoded it to my tastes: delete all 3rd party apps and media server app, install acer extras, but push AOSP music back again instead of acer one, and install sence-like looking launcher2. Finally, i've got the ROM i dreamed of. ;)

Guest Seth Cold
I want to say you THX a lot for your 1.3.5 ROM. I've used it for 1 day and there were not any buggs at all. I've just remoded it to my tastes: delete all 3rd party apps and media server app, install acer extras, but push AOSP music back again instead of acer one, and install sence-like looking launcher2. Finally, i've got the ROM i dreamed of. ;)

care to share it?? ;)

Guest mmkim

anyone know the message will save ??

I have 2 message , than i check it after gone ??

I want to recheck my message , it gone.

no message can recheck , where's my message?? ;)

Edited by mmkim

Guest Tk.YANG

@ Piter,

Only few bugs after testing 1.3.5, the notification icon of 3G and H are wrong when the network goes, you may have a check of it.

Normally, 3G means UMTS, and H means HSDPA, but in 1.3.5, 3G had shown when network was under HSDPA, and H was under UTMS.

Moreover, GPS seemed no function in Maps or Nav, I checked my installation and make sure I did not miss any step I had done before.

Thanks for your great rom, and it is a lot of progress making 2.1 ROM more reality.

Edited by Tk.YANG

Guest da900
care to share it?? ;)

Here is it. Install it through recovery without sign-check. It's made from sencelauncher from LCR wiki page with addition of wallpapers from Liberated 1.3.5. But dew to this the sign is lost. ;) But everything is working fine.

P.S. Maybe, Piter, could make or help to make sencelike launcher2 from new bin ('cause this one is from 004 bin)?

senselauncher2.zip

Edited by da900

Guest Swallow74
@ Piter,

Only few bugs after testing 1.3.5, the notification icon of 3G and H are wrong when the network goes, you may have a check of it.

Normally, 3G means UMTS, and H means HSDPA, but in 1.3.5, 3G had shown when network was under HSDPA, and H was under UTMS.

Yes, i confirm ;)

For the rest, great rom! ;-)

One note: i replaced standard launcher (very laggy) with helix1

Guest Swallow74

I have 1.3.5 rom, but my market is locked (for example, i cannot found "F1"). I tried to unlock it via recovery (Malez), but the recovery return an error. I tried also to erase caches, but nothing happened ;) Any idea?