TMOBILE MMS

Guest rICHIEa1226

Guest rICHIEa1226

Is anyone having issues sending MMS with the T-Mobile network?? I can not send pictures at all.. It stays loading as of it is going to get sent, but it does not send @ all... Can someone please help me out with this.. Other than that Alpha 20 Loaded perfect and Flash is working fine,...

Guest lars1110
Is anyone having issues sending MMS with the T-Mobile network?? I can not send pictures at all.. It stays loading as of it is going to get sent, but it does not send @ all... Can someone please help me out with this.. Other than that Alpha 20 Loaded perfect and Flash is working fine,...

my mms works fine but the images look like crap when they get to my end :/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thematthewknot
my mms works fine but the images look like crap when they get to my end :/

Same here, i have tried using hancent and the default htc message app to send/recieve and i will send a 9-15k image and get back a ~3k This is really annoying, any solutions?

im running a baked r21 fyi

Guest todbld
Dont think i can send them at all on MCR 2.1 (T-Mobile UK)

its not sending them its the problem, its because they are not getting resized to a sendable format, try for example to use pic say pro, have it use the mobile size version for picture, than save it and send that it will work

Guest 188pilas

Have you tried checking your APN settings?

Guest airbag22

also make sure the file size isnt larger than 300k or it will be rejected, another thing to try is sending 2 picture messages to yourself with your area code. not sure what it does but has proven to fix it in the past.

Guest Dayzee

No idea if this will help the problem but just for info as it might help

APN settings that come with MoDaCo use just one APN, but standard settings on my phones need two - one that is the main one and one for MMS.

Now I've found the Single APN works, but if you are on wifi when you want to send a message it won't send until you hop off wifi and onto Network.

With the two APN s, the fone switches automatically when on wifi and hops on to network to send, and the same with recieving them. It doesn't drop the wifi and shuts the network off automatically after sending the MMS.

Here are my settings - I have two APN's - FOR TMOBILE UK!!

Name = T-Mobile UK

APN = general.t-mobile.uk

Proxy = Not Set

Port = Not Set

Username = t-mobile

Password = tm

Server = Not Set

MMSC = Not Set

MMS Proxy = not set

MMS Port = not set

MCC = 234

MNC = 30