Megalite 6.5.5 Build 23549

Guest daskalos

Guest inside24
as daskalos said, I configured my ArcSoft correctly and can sent and receive MMS just fine.

Make sure you download the WVGA version of ArcSoft .

I'm from Belgium (Proximus) so my settings won't help you, but if you like I can post them so you have an idea of what belongs where...

;-)

I try to installed 2-3 times but MMS still not working . and I installed office mobile excell mobile and powerpoint mobile not working just can use word note and adobePDF . and many thanks for daskalos your rom very fast :huh: but very hard to change keyboard I use spb keyboard and figer keyboard

Edited by inside24

Guest daskalos
I try to installed 2-3 times but MMS still not working . and I installed office mobile excell mobile and powerpoint mobile not working just can use word note and adobePDF . and many thanks for daskalos your rom very fast :huh: but very hard to change keyboard I use spb keyboard and figer keyboard

You can try Office apps posted somewhere here, or you can use softmaker office (much better than) WM Office

For PDF you can try XPDF or Foxit Reader, both are better than Adobe PDF Reader

To change keyboard just press and hold keyboard icon, until keyboard list pops up, just select your preferred keyboard

Or you want to make another keyboard as default try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=1

Edited by daskalos

Guest RainerRabe2

I am still using that great ROM, but some questions

1. still did not get Tclock to run, install is always "unsuccessful" from your .rar archive

2. you created the oterh hybrid rom. any chance to extract the samsung dialer from there in a CAB to use with the 6.5.5 ROM

- seems, the scrollbar issue has been fixed in the meantime by Samsung. I am referring to this one: http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...-5-3-xxil2-jd1/

txs

Guest RainerRabe2

weird thing I just figured in my Windows mobile version screen: it says build 23548 instead of 23549 as on your screenshot although I flashed your rom (I thought) - will do again today after some backup

@daskalos

Used your dialer and video cab and replaced all the dll files in it with ones from the hybrid rom. Guess what! The vertical scroll bars which were inherent in the dialer skin have vanished and there is a clean looking dialer.

I can suggest to revise your cabs with hybrid ones, these are good and fit well on 6.5.x roms.

Guest daskalos
@daskalos

Used your dialer and video cab and replaced all the dll files in it with ones from the hybrid rom. Guess what! The vertical scroll bars which were inherent in the dialer skin have vanished and there is a clean looking dialer.

I can suggest to revise your cabs with hybrid ones, these are good and fit well on 6.5.x roms.

Yup, I know...but I'm too lazy (at this point dunno why :P ) to compile the files and make a new samsung dialer cab :huh:

Yup, I know...but I'm too lazy (at this point dunno why :blink: ) to compile the files and make a new samsung dialer cab :huh:

Inspiration my friend is the key! :o

People get exhausted and bored compiling a single rom and you are still going on good! Don't worry things like this can wait. Better is so make b7610 an exclusive usable worthy device.

And take my advise keep your energy reserved for the last bit when some real stable rom will be released. :P

Guest chrisb2e9

Is there something that you have to do to allow you to adjust the brightness? Mine appears to be staying at the same level.

Also, how do you get the texts to be threaded like in a forum?

Roms great, considering tyring the hybrid one.

I found out how to adjust the brightness! took me a while... but I still can't figure out the text thing...

Edited by chrisb2e9

Guest darthveda

goto the registry (use a reg editor), then traverse to HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM

Change SMSInboxThreadingDisabled from 1 to 0

Soft reset

Guest chrisb2e9
goto the registry (use a reg editor), then traverse to HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM

Change SMSInboxThreadingDisabled from 1 to 0

Soft reset

Thanks a lot for that!

Guest abbeysumit

Can we have the new Samsung Dialer Cab with Samsung caller ID. I just figured out that the 3 ring delay can be omitted by using Samsung Dialer and caller ID.

It becomes almost instant.

Where as if you use the windows default dialer the 3 ring delay persists.

Cheers

Njoy

Guest daskalos
Can we have the new Samsung Dialer Cab with Samsung caller ID. I just figured out that the 3 ring delay can be omitted by using Samsung Dialer and caller ID.

It becomes almost instant.

Where as if you use the windows default dialer the 3 ring delay persists.

Cheers

Njoy

When I finished the new version of this ROM :huh:

Guest ANILPHV
You can try Office apps posted somewhere here, or you can use softmaker office (much better than) WM Office

For PDF you can try XPDF or Foxit Reader, both are better than Adobe PDF Reader

To change keyboard just press and hold keyboard icon, until keyboard list pops up, just select your preferred keyboard

Or you want to make another keyboard as default try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=1

Hi Daskalos,

Big thanks for providing this ROM, I installed it yesterday and it is pretty fast and solid.

But I have a problem with lack of office. Office mobile 2010 beta is already expired and we don't have a proper working cab for office mobile 2007 or earlier. We are now left with no office. SoftMaker office may be a better choice but is not free and it doesn't support office 2007 formats yet.

I don't want to go back to full ROM just because of this, is it possible to include office 2007 in your future megalite ROMs or provide a cab for office 2007 that works.

Thanks,

Anil

Guest abbeysumit
When I finished the new version of this ROM :huh:

And when do plan to finish the same. the whole community is waiting for your next release.....

when when when ???

Cheers

Guest ddpove
Hi Daskalos,

Big thanks for providing this ROM, I installed it yesterday and it is pretty fast and solid.

But I have a problem with lack of office. Office mobile 2010 beta is already expired and we don't have a proper working cab for office mobile 2007 or earlier. We are now left with no office. SoftMaker office may be a better choice but is not free and it doesn't support office 2007 formats yet.

I don't want to go back to full ROM just because of this, is it possible to include office 2007 in your future megalite ROMs or provide a cab for office 2007 that works.

Thanks,

Anil

Try this link

http://rapidshare.com/files/377941207/i8000nxxjd3_office.cab.html

. I've got it from this post

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-ii-gsm-rom-discussion/307039/office-mobile-2010-cab-file/

in i8000 Omnia II Topic

Guest gauravv

my report:

messaging is slow (windows default)

touch player dont have externalisation,wide etc.....:huh:

some places their is lag...which should nt

and i like internet explorer very smooth......better than opera!!!..

and plz tell me about pdf software

Guest ANILPHV
Try this link
http://rapidshare.com/files/377941207/i8000nxxjd3_office.cab.html

. I've got it from this post

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-ii-gsm-rom-discussion/307039/office-mobile-2010-cab-file/

in i8000 Omnia II Topic

Thanks a ton ddpove! It worked!!