Alpha Desire r21

Guest The Rubenator

Guest The Rubenator

I download the file r20 & r21 to my Nexus, right after I try to install the file it says that the file is corruct, I try to open the framework apk file from the computer it turns down to be the one reporting been corruct. Help please I'm using alpha 19 and want to upgrade to to the new r21, thanks for the help

Guest escagelion
I download the file r20 & r21 to my Nexus, right after I try to install the file it says that the file is corruct, I try to open the framework apk file from the computer it turns down to be the one reporting been corruct. Help please I'm using alpha 19 and want to upgrade to to the new r21, thanks for the help

did you check the md5 ? is it the one corresponding to that page : http://android.modaco.com/content/google-n...-arabic-hebrew/ ?

r21 with MoDaCo Additions - DOWNLOAD / MIRROR MD5: 4749cf0533c53638456b6c51eb8eedb4

r21 without MoDaCo Additions - DOWNLOAD / MIRROR MD5: 4ca2619e39317f76c501bcb8099a9d3a

Edited by escagelion

Guest escagelion
did you check the md5 ? is it the one corresponding to that page : http://android.modaco.com/content/google-n...-arabic-hebrew/ ?

r21 with MoDaCo Additions - DOWNLOAD / MIRROR MD5: 4749cf0533c53638456b6c51eb8eedb4

r21 without MoDaCo Additions - DOWNLOAD / MIRROR MD5: 4ca2619e39317f76c501bcb8099a9d3a

sorry for double post

Edited by escagelion

Guest andro kid

how did you download r21? every time i click the link it redirects me to the modaco home page

Guest ianoreo

Anyone notice lag when scrolling? I find it when I'm scrolling on the app page and in SMS conversations....

Also did they dump the animated clock? THAT THING ROCKED! Seems to just be static now