wireless tether

Guest DaT108KaT

Guest lars1110
Alpha r21

is usb debuging on? try reinstalling it. does it ask for root permisions when you click the wifi button to turn it on inside the app? does it give any errors. explain to us how you use the app. what os are you using when you connect to it. eg windows 7, mac os x, fedora linux???

Guest panda-milo
is usb debuging on? try reinstalling it. does it ask for root permisions when you click the wifi button to turn it on inside the app? does it give any errors. explain to us how you use the app. what os are you using when you connect to it. eg windows 7, mac os x, fedora linux???

Hi i have this problem also, im using alpha r21 rom, had enable the usb debuging, and i did click on allow when it ask for root permissions, my pc just wont connect. but when i try to connect with my mac os X, it work just fine.... do u have any idea? btw, im using windows vista 64 bit and 32 bit

Thanks!

Guest mi_canuck

wireless tethering working perfectly for me - i'm using A19... no issues, connection is the more stable I've ever had (PDANet absolutely sucked for connection stability - would disconnect out of the blue, both usb and bluetooth)... really like the wireless (wifi) tethering... the transmit power options are way cool too...

i've had 2 separate macbook pros connected to it... mine - a 2 yr old model, and a buddy's - his is the latest.... never tried with winblows machine...