Intermittent calls going to vm and other issues

Guest keithmo

Guest keithmo

I have seen this issue with build 19 - 21 and three to four times a day. I have tested with both 3G and 2G and both have issues.

Three to four times a day in random locations (at home or in office) I will get a msg that I have voicemail but my phone doesn't ring and it doesn't show in the call log.

Also intermittently I am unable to send SMS or it send out of order but I am able to after resend. I know there are some issues with SMS per previous thread.

I hace wiped the phone and resintalled each build numerous times and had Tmobile do a reset of my phone on there network.

Kernel 2.6.33 msm-teknologist-0.7

Baseband Version (Issue occurs with either radio)

32.24.00.22u_4.03.00.21_1

32.26.00.24u_4.04.00.03_2

Software Number

Modaco Custom ROM Desire r19 (occurs with 19 - 21)

Guest AndiTails

I get this as well, but running Cyangen 5.0.5.3 - so I doubt it's a ROM issue, and more likely Radio.

I used to get this with my Hero, and even with my Sony X1 'back in the day'...

I've tried a new SIM from the network, same problem.

Just seems, randomly, some days, I have a dead patch where it looks like the phone is online, but alas it's not :P

An airplane on/off normally sorts - but frustrating to say the least.

Edited by AndiTails

Guest kwandds

I too have this problem. I'm running CM 5.0.5.3.

In addition to this, I also have a wifi issue, where it shows connected, but get no data transfer.

I thought it was a juicy battery saver app issue, since it goes away after I uninstall it. Are you guys running this app also?