HELP!! Nexus One flash to r21 and keep rebooting on HTC start screen

Guest Pegasus123

Guest Pegasus123

I am a very happy Nexus One owner and got the phone just 2 weeks ago. Today I decided to flash it to HTC Desire ROM hoping to gain more of the phone. Every steps goes through fine and able to reboot properly.. until I download the r21 with MoDaCo Additions. I ran the recovery mode and flash without any problem, but when I restart the phone.. BANG! the HTC screen (with 'quietly brilliant' animation) is up and up and up... never ends...

I tried to go to recovery menu and flash the same zip file.. no help. Any brilliant mind able to help me out? Am I bricked? I am scare but I have hope on you guys to help me out! PLEASE HELP!

Guest Evi1_One
I am a very happy Nexus One owner and got the phone just 2 weeks ago. Today I decided to flash it to HTC Desire ROM hoping to gain more of the phone. Every steps goes through fine and able to reboot properly.. until I download the r21 with MoDaCo Additions. I ran the recovery mode and flash without any problem, but when I restart the phone.. BANG! the HTC screen (with 'quietly brilliant' animation) is up and up and up... never ends...

I tried to go to recovery menu and flash the same zip file.. no help. Any brilliant mind able to help me out? Am I bricked? I am scare but I have hope on you guys to help me out! PLEASE HELP!

Find the alpha2 boot image. That will fix the problem. At this point you should do a wipe in recovery mode beforehand.

Guest Pegasus123
Find the alpha2 boot image. That will fix the problem. At this point you should do a wipe in recovery mode beforehand.

Thanks so much for your response.. can you give me detail instruction where and how to fix it? alpha 2 of modaco desire rom? i should wipe everything using the recovery menu? I am so scare now that I need step by step instruction. Sorry to ask too much but I just want to gain my N1 back.

THANKS A MILLION :P