keyboard...

Guest fuzio1963

Guest fuzio1963

Hi All!! I am new to this site, although not really new to Android (sorta) Just gave up HD2 for my new LOVe N1.

Tried few roms, but got back to Desire. Tried ver21, but few minutes ago cooked rom on base of 19. Thanks to your kitchen here.

QQ. How do i get that 21 keyboard instead of that in ver19? Thank you. :P

Guest houstonblaney1
Hi All!! I am new to this site, although not really new to Android (sorta) Just gave up HD2 for my new LOVe N1.

Tried few roms, but got back to Desire. Tried ver21, but few minutes ago cooked rom on base of 19. Thanks to your kitchen here.

QQ. How do i get that 21 keyboard instead of that in ver19? Thank you. :P

I only used R20 for a few minutes and never was able to flash R21. I am also currently using A19. What/which keyboard are you referring to?

Edited by houstonblaney1

Guest fuzio1963
I only used R20 for a few minutes and never was able to flash R21. I am also currently using A19. What/which keyboard are you referring to?

In r19, keyboard looks (and is) like stock one. On r21 looks more like "iphone-ish" white, very nice looking one. I apologize for my un-professional language, but....anyway - i had some lock ups and other few problems running r19, so i went back to ver 21, and so far, all is good. (except BT). :P

Edited by fuzio1963

Guest todbld
In r19, keyboard looks (and is) like stock one. On r21 looks more like "iphone-ish" white, very nice looking one. I apologize for my un-professional language, but....anyway - i had some lock ups and other few problems running r19, so i went back to ver 21, and so far, all is good. (except BT). :P

cook rom with htc-ime in it !!