the HTC "rolling clock"

Guest darknessviking

Guest darknessviking

Is there a program that imitates the HTC "rolling clock" ?

I saw that in a calendarprogram on the omnia pro,there is a date-shower that looks like the HTC clock,so i wonder if there's a way to make the clock look like the htc clock on OMnia pro,or if there's a program that imitates it?

(without using cooked ROM's etc)

I know there's spb shell but.. for me that uses a lot of RAM,so much that i cant open the camera sometimes when its activated.

Guest Freezy1982

That's a good Question!

I'm searching for a nice big analog clock for my homescreen.. The other clocks i have found @ google are not as nice as I expected.

Guest Freezy1982
Yes, there is. It is the HTC's TouchFlo 3D. You can download and install it from here http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...162/touchflo3d/ that version is modified to be compatible with omnia II and omnia pro. Touchflo 3D will serve as your today screen.

Yea, I tried it already and it looks very useful... BUT I would like to have the clock without this touchflo ;-)

Simply the clock for my homescreen.. Any suggestions to extract it from touchflo? Or to get it in a cab?

Guest swagie

I saw that in a calendarprogram on the omnia pro,there is a date-shower that looks like the HTC clock,so i wonder if there's a way to make the clock look like the htc clock on OMnia pro,or if there's a program that imitates it?

I know there's spb shell but.. for me that uses a lot of RAM,so much that i cant open the camera sometimes when its activated.

Edited by swagie

Guest swagie

Try this:

http://tinyurl.com/flipclockanimation

Guest Freezy1982

I installed your cab and did a restart as it was advertised... But nothing happens and no clock was installed..

I cannot select any clock for my homescreen in Today-Menu... What did I do wrong?

Is this version compatible with WM6.5.5 (I'm using)?

PS: after installation my backlight and power settings were adjusted without doing anything... Issue of the cab?

Guest swagie
I installed your cab and did a restart as it was advertised... But nothing happens and no clock was installed..

I cannot select any clock for my homescreen in Today-Menu... What did I do wrong?

Is this version compatible with WM6.5.5 (I'm using)?

PS: after installation my backlight and power settings were adjusted without doing anything... Issue of the cab?

I think this version is for the normal home screen. go to settings and home to adjust the things you want on it.

It doesn't work in the 6.5.5 windows default screen.