i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest Snakez666

Using i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 G-Carbon (Update 24.04.10)! with phone.bin ZHIE1 for a few days now. Works absolutely great. Didn't load the battery anymore for the last 2 days and stil 21% left in it. LOVIN IT :P Thnx guys :huh:

Guest andrew.mazlim
Using i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 G-Carbon (Update 24.04.10)! with phone.bin ZHIE1 for a few days now. Works absolutely great. Didn't load the battery anymore for the last 2 days and stil 21% left in it. LOVIN IT :blink: Thnx guys :P

Sounds marvelous!

K.Radd, another (like me) happy "customer"! :huh:

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest MimomaN

@ all : please i have urgent and important question about upgrading the phone part only

now i am using the carbon rom without upgrading the phone part , i guess the phone part on it is " JVHK2 "

and i want to upgrade to ZHIE1 , so what do you think about the battery on both ?

which one is better ? JVHK2 or ZHIE1

so far i can't upgrade it using windows seven , so i will do any thing to downgrade to win xp and then back to 7

but before that i want again to know and make sure , is it really worth ??!!

please if any one tested it and fell " Real " deference between both tell me please

before making all that effort to upgrade ..

Thanks a lot OCK , the radio recording fix working great , more than great man

but i still think there is better , the recording quality can be better

i guess we can improve it to make it " Perfect "

see yourself , this mp3 file i recorded it from the best FM station in my country :

R04300001_1_.mp3

see it please , can we make it better quality ??

Guest Snakez666
so far i can't upgrade it using windows seven , so i will do any thing to downgrade to win xp and then back to 7

Why don't run windows xp virtual on win7 with vmware ?? Saves you lots of work.... I'm doing it like that also, works fine :huh:

Edited by Snakez666

Guest andrew.mazlim
@ all : please i have urgent and important question about upgrading the phone part only

now i am using the carbon rom without upgrading the phone part , i guess the phone part on it is " JVHK2 "

and i want to upgrade to ZHIE1 , so what do you think about the battery on both ?

please if any one tested it and fell " Real " deference between both tell me please

see yourself , this mp3 file i recorded it from the best FM station in my country :

R04300001_1_.mp3

Why downgrading, my friend? It's pointless, if you ask me.

Do the Virtual XP trick or what I do. I have a couple partitions with equal different systems. So, you can have W7 & XP too.

Guest Krazy Radd
can you share with LG Keyboard in cab file?

If I made a Cab...? Naw Dawg it won't work for u....

It only works if it is cooked....and also I would not publish it anyway, sorry m8.

Guest andrew.mazlim
If I made a Cab...? Naw Dawg it won't work for u....

It only works if it is cooked....and also I would not publish it anyway, sorry m8.

:huh: :P :blink:

@ Κ.Radd: Btw, master, can you share me the way to make transparent my taskbars & LaunchTP's pannel? Thxs.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Dmitri Kiselev
there is a COST for all these

That's right Andrew! You gave the most complete answer! :-)

In European countries there's a good cells coverage, and there's no need to highly amplify the signal. But in Russia the coverage is not so ideal. That's because phone firmware that was designed for European countries is not suitable for Russia. :-) Because it may cause signal loss, missed calls, GPRS problems, etc...

I've just flashed ZHIE1 and I'll report about it couple days later...

Thanks for your response!

Updated: Oops! I forgot to say that I own my Omnia for already 1.5 years, so it's battery has lost some capacity.

Edited by Dmitri Kiselev

Guest Sb.

Please fix the loop in screen alignment its driving me crazy as I have to press underneath what I actually need when using stylus.

Guest Sb.

This is the best I could do for Opera but my new problem is that I cant get a picture showing on the screen. First is active and second pic is the Opera logo inactive.

post-586663-1272693922_thumb.jpgpost-586663-1272693928_thumb.jpg

Guest Krazy Radd
Please fix the loop in screen alignment its driving me crazy as I have to press underneath what I actually need when using stylus.

What do u mean bro ?

This is the best I could do for Opera but my new problem is that I cant get a picture showing on the screen. First is active and second pic is the Opera logo inactive.

Next version, we will add Opera10 Panel for ya :huh:

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Dmitri Kiselev

2 Sb.: Is you screen calibrated?

2 Krazy Radd: When can we get and test the 3rd version of G-Carbon? :huh:

Guest X-pro

R04300001_1_.mp3

You should use that phonepart that is native for you, there is a reason why the phoneparts are different. Maybe you could ask okti which is native for you.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...d/#entry1036607

Guest ebsbow
Try the attached quick fix I've put together.

Should work on all roms that uses the OmniaLite FM Radio.

Great ock, recording works!

This rom is getting beter and better :huh:

Guest ZoXoR
Try i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 G-Carbon (Update 24.04.10)!

FLAWLESS! (At least, for me and my use).

Will do ! I'll let you know the results :huh:

BTW: could it be that my 4500 messages that make my device slower?

Guest Sb.
What do u mean bro ?

Next version, we will add Opera10 Panel for ya :huh:

Settings>System>Screen-align screen. If I try to calibrate the screen it goes in a constant loop and you must soft reset to get out.

Thanks for the panel bro, cos its a nightmare trying to get it to work like this. Also the favorite contacts program never worked for me, I couldn't add anyone into it so I'm using ATContacts at the moment.

One more thing! :P If you could add color to the active_sat's????

Edited by Sb.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Will do ! I'll let you know the results :huh:

BTW: could it be that my 4500 messages that make my device slower?

Seriously, you're JOKING, right???... In the Name of Christ, what you keeping them for???? Are you working in... MI5 or FBI?????

Of course these "few" sms are responsible for your slow device!

Delete them! Take a backup, copy it somewhere in your SD and, for pity sake, DELETE them!

(4500!!!!!!! I'm not keeping... 45, not 4500!)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
2 Sb.: Is you screen calibrated?

2 Krazy Radd: When can we get and test the 3rd version of G-Carbon? :huh:

THIRD???????? When?

Guest andrew.mazlim
That's right Andrew! You gave the most complete answer! :-)

In European countries there's a good cells coverage, and there's no need to highly amplify the signal. But in Russia the coverage is not so ideal. That's because phone firmware that was designed for European countries is not suitable for Russia. :-) Because it may cause signal loss, missed calls, GPRS problems, etc...

I've just flashed ZHIE1 and I'll report about it couple days later...

Thanks for your response!

Updated: Oops! I forgot to say that I own my Omnia for already 1.5 years, so it's battery has lost some capacity.

Oups! I just... saw your flag aside your name, bro! Living in Russia, right? Strange you're dealing with signal problems. I can't believe Russia's facing such problems.

I have a friend's girlfriend, a Russian girl (her family lives in Moscow) and never reported "signal" problems in Russia's capital.

Do you living... "further" in the East or North? That would be a problem with the signal.

Nevertheless, happy I helped you, friend.

Guest ZoXoR
Seriously, you're JOKING, right???... In the Name of Christ, what you keeping them for???? Are you working in... MI5 or FBI?????

Of course these "few" sms are responsible for your slow device!

Delete them! Take a backup, copy it somewhere in your SD and, for pity sake, DELETE them!

(4500!!!!!!! I'm not keeping... 45, not 4500!)

Haha, just because deleting them takes time and not deleting them does not :huh: Anyway, I noticed that after restoring my messages (and other stuff) with PIMbackup that my omnia really slowed down a lot. Let's delete my messages then..

BTW restoring 4500 messages took 1hour :P

Guest andrew.mazlim
Haha, just because deleting them takes time and not deleting them does not :P Anyway, I noticed that after restoring my messages (and other stuff) with PIMbackup that my omnia really slowed down a lot. Let's delete my messages then..

BTW restoring 4500 messages took 1hour :blink:

Seriously, do you actually NEED all these 4500 sms? I wouldn't even think to keep them, not mention to backup them too! :huh:

Is your device running well now?

Btw, people. The time is 16:05, is been 6 1/2 days from a full charge battery... and finally, my phone is off and I'm recharging now. That I call it good battery life, with common/regular PHONE use of my i900 (no WiFi, internet, mp3, video calls, video playing, GPS, etc.)...

Guest ZoXoR
Seriously, do you actually NEED all these 4500 sms? I wouldn't even think to keep them, not mention to backup them too! :huh:

Is your device running well now?

Btw, people. The time is 16:05, is been 6 1/2 days from a full charge battery... and finally, my phone is off and I'm recharging now. That I call it good battery life, with common/regular PHONE use of my i900 (no WiFi, internet, mp3, video calls, video playing, GPS, etc.)...

Found a solution: I synced my phone with Microsoft MyPhone and archived my messages there :P This way I still have all my messages and don't suffer from a slow phone.

Btw, do you recommend XBIC1 or ZHIE1 ? I have ZHIE1 at the moment now. At home I have a very bad connection, wouldn't it be worse with XBIC1?

Guest andrew.mazlim
Btw, do you recommend XBIC1 or ZHIE1 ? I have ZHIE1 at the moment now. At home I have a very bad connection, wouldn't it be worse with XBIC1?

Never used that ZHIE1... XBIC1, was the best before PUJA1 arrived!

Many will say PUJA1 is the very best, at the moment.

But, even if I tested PUJA1, I turned back to XBIC1 - more "ballance", between signal and battery life.

Edited by andrew.mazlim