i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest X-pro

I really don't get that v2 carbon rom's battery display. I can play around with the phone for about 10-15 min and it takes 20 % of the battery. " No I'm not using it as a ball :P "

Then I talk for 1 hour and the battery display doesn't change at all :huh:

Guest IulianSz

and i still didn`t find out what`s wrong with my phone :huh: ... i mean.. i can`t get the buttons and the messaging to work :P

Guest corpisa
I really don't get that v2 carbon rom's battery display. I can play around with the phone for about 10-15 min and it takes 20 % of the battery. " No I'm not using it as a ball :o "

Then I talk for 1 hour and the battery display doesn't change at all :P

X, I think it needs a couple of full charging cycles (fully discharge/fully charge) and then it will start being a lot more accurate, I´m testing Le Diable since friday and today I feel it´s been a lot more accurate and battery performance feels great with this rom and visually nothing to say, it´s just really cool.

I just install thumcal.. so I cannot test this anymore but can someone confirm iF they are having trouble with omnia lite calendar switching views between day/agenda/month etc.. just want to make sure I´m the only one or maybe a little bug that needs to be look for any future versions.

slds,

PS. I see sonic sense is out for those lucky germans, any chance to get it for us semi-English speakers and the Modaco community :blink: , do you guys have to translate each new version or is it easier now that the first ones have been tranlated :huh:

Edited by corpisa

Guest whitenoise2007
i've got a problem with "i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10". when i try to flash it to my i900, it says "PDA not detected. turn off device". this is the only rom that i can't flash. and yes, i do have the driver/s and i did turn the device off, connect it to the pc and then start it :huh:

-le-

error log :

No PDA Device Found ... close device

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

PDA Device not found.

nobody ? anybody ?

Guest Sb.
I really don't get that v2 carbon rom's battery display. I can play around with the phone for about 10-15 min and it takes 20 % of the battery. " No I'm not using it as a ball :P "

Then I talk for 1 hour and the battery display doesn't change at all :huh:

Theres only 1 thing to do- keep hard resetting. Maybe reflash then hard reset but as corpisa said you need to give it a good charge.

Let us know how you go dude.

Guest andrew.mazlim
I have no problems with it. can soft reset as much as i want. but will keep my settings :huh: Using this rom for more then a week now. Didn't get any errors, al works fine with where i use the phone for. And still very very happy with it. best rom i used so far :blink: Also best looking. K.Radd you are the NR.1 chefcook for me !!!! :P

Obviously, I didn't (have problem) myself too; but now I have and probably "something" I installed and f*cked my rom!

I think, I'll do a hard-r. and will see...

Guest X-pro
X, I think it needs a couple of full charging cycles (fully discharge/fully charge) and then it will start being a lot more accurate, I´m testing Le Diable since friday and today I feel it´s been a lot more accurate and battery performance feels great with this rom and visually nothing to say, it´s just really cool.

I just install thumcal.. so I cannot test this anymore but can someone confirm iF they are having trouble with omnia lite calendar switching views between day/agenda/month etc.. just want to make sure I´m the only one or maybe a little bug that needs to be look for any future versions.

slds,

PS. I see sonic sense is out for those lucky germans, any chance to get it for us semi-English speakers and the Modaco community :P , do you guys have to translate each new version or is it easier now that the first ones have been tranlated :huh:

You're quite right this rom is really cool :blink: I will try and discharge and recharge to see what happens

Guest lobomarino
nobody ? anybody ?

You are doing it in XP?

You do not turn off device, you connect it to the PC and sends the program of the ROM, soon it give the Reset him with the Stylus to the device and this is reinitiated, then the flashing will begin. -

(Sory by mad english.-)

Guest MimomaN
Dhee i900 CameraDate.cab

Fixed cab for use to save picture files from camera in time format (YYMMDD_time)

"special thanks P'Dhee PDAMOBIZ" :huh:

i just tried this fix , but doesn't work with me

i installed it twice , one on my storage , and another on my device , but didn't work any way

the name of the pics still the same

any way or trick to make it manually on this rom

i'm using the carbon rom ptw

Guest andrew.mazlim

i installed it twice , one on my storage , and another on my device , but didn't work any way

Never took a look to K.Radd's roms, if the camera's pics don't own date.

(I think K.Radd would check that too, it's quite important).

Guest corpisa
Never took a look to K.Radd's roms, if the camera's pics don't own date.

(I think K.Radd would check that too, it's quite important).

humm.. almost two years with this phone and never even look at the picture stamp, do we really care about this :huh: I don´t :P but if it´s important for some people it will be cool if they get a fix.

One more thing for those speed maniacs... sk tools benchmark after a long day of work using neo le diable as you all know with lots of apps install in the ROM by default so hardly a lite ROM.

slds,

post-209926-1272930617_thumb.png

Guest andrew.mazlim
humm.. almost two years with this phone and never even look at the picture stamp, do we really care about this :huh: I don´t :P but if it´s important for some people it will be cool if they get a fix.

One more thing for those speed maniacs... sk tools benchmark after a long day of work using neo le diable as you all know with lots of apps install in the ROM by default so hardly a lite ROM.

slds,

Well, as a matter of fact... aye, we can live without the bloody pics' date! :blink:

Guest MimomaN
Well, as a matter of fact... aye, we can live without the bloody pics' date! :huh:

so , we can live without pics at all , or even without Omnia

thanks all , i am good with that name of pics

:P :blink:

lol

Guest X-pro

the pics have a date stamp but I thought that it would change the file name ! but it probably does something good :huh:

Edited by X-pro

Guest Dmitri Kiselev
what's zip or location code of hochiminh city ( vietnam )

Your location code is ASI|VN|VM060|HO CHI MINH CITY|.

I found it at www.accuweather.com

Guest ebsbow

Date/name name stamp would be great.

I hate it when a picture gets the same name after some flashing job.

Would be better if at the party, I can just ad: GreatParty_# or HouseSomewhere_# in the camera app before shooting.

Guest andrew.mazlim
german language on wi-fi setting page and same to weather location page with home screen weather location

In which rom?

Guest JCB01

I am using an I900 and after installing the Garmin app I had to change com port 4 to 3 to get it to work. After the Garmin started I do not see any graphics like roads or names but just a black screen. The funny thing is my Omnia picks up the satelites real quick and still no roads or any detail in the map.

The link to download the default garmin settings does not work.

Can you please help.

Anybody who can help with the cab file please.

2nd Post - Anybody who can help?

Edited by JCB01

Guest engenek
In which rom?

Manila2D V2 L'ombra scura & Spirito Maligno

and the dialpad isn't alfanumerik so, don't invite to phonebook

Edited by engenek

Guest andrew.mazlim
Manila2D V2 L'ombra scura & Spirito Maligno

and the dialpad isn't alfanumerik so, don't invite to phonebook

That's odd. You should ask jo-the-ripper, the cretor.

Guest kudos-c

Using same rom with you, but work well

install on my device, the name of the pic will change (100504_21911.jpg yymmdd_time)

sorry about my bad eng. :P

Guest kudos-c
Date/name name stamp would be great.

I hate it when a picture gets the same name after some flashing job.

Would be better if at the party, I can just ad: GreatParty_# or HouseSomewhere_# in the camera app before shooting.

That my point .

When you flash new rom ,it will gets the same name but in P'dhee Rom had this option

So, I ask P'Dhee to make camera.cab to use in this JN ROM because this's rom look wonderful

Power on sound is embellishment .

Great Job and Thank you( Vielen dank ) J@N :P

Sorry about my bad eng again and again :D :P

Edited by kudos-c

Guest elhamy201

i cannot connect to the internet using G-carbon rom

i cannot connect to emails server nor browsing also the "The internet" connection is not there

any help please ?