i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest corpisa
Rom is visually stunning! It's a combination of a lot of the things i loved several different roms. Next, it ts quick quick and haven't had a problem running 3-4 apps at same time. I like the selection of apps included as it cut down on some of the ones i needed to add.

I have the same problem with the screen alignment. I have to press below and to the left of where i actually want to press. If i try to recalibrate it goes into the infinite loop. May have to change the values directly in the registry. i think advance settings has a tweak i will try once i dig up the cab.

+100 :P

this feels like a better neo titanium with all the simplicity and easy of use of touchflo and it fell fast, very fast :D. The truth is that I have always like the titanium layout and sense just makes it perfect for me.

slds,

Guest lutharigno
Thanks dude worked but dont soft reset straight away as the registry wont save just go and align straight after you change it then soft reset and it will then save. Ive tried changing the values before and it would revert back to the original after soft reset. lutharigno you had the same thing happen with not being able to edit the reg?

What i did was change the value, wait 30 secs, and then soft reset. I checked and the new value stayed. I was able to recalibrate and now it's a lot better. Thanks for the hand on this one, x-pro.

Do have issue with the clock image distorting, but it seems to be random. Not sure why/what's happening when it does, thinking it may be linked to weather update. I have fullscreen weather enabled and since the images overlap, it could be messing up the clock images during an update. will test it out and try to get a screen shot.

Guest X-pro
thanks x-pro for quick reply

so hows this new rom is this bug free already?

i am using pdhee rom now ... is rom recommendable...

not bug free but minor bugs " v2 carbon". No xt9 language other than English but you can install omnia lite keyboard. It uses a lot of power, think it's the build because I tested 549 and it didn't use as much power as the 563 all though nearly same graphics. There's a lot of bugs in 549 or maybe just my phone that, after 3 hard reset, doesn't get it right :P

Edited by X-pro

Guest X-pro
+100 :P

this feels like a better neo titanium with all the simplicity and easy of use of touchflo and it fell fast, very fast :D. The truth is that I have always like the titanium layout and sense just makes it perfect for me.

slds,

How is the power consumption on sense ?

Guest corpisa
How is the power consumption on sense ?

i would say im getting about 40% porcent more than what I normally get BUT im also using now the phone my brother gave wich had a lot less use than mine and was store for about 6 months so for sure I cannot tell if its rom related or if it is the phone itself and its battery with better performance.

one thing i know for sure, i really like sense :P

slds,

Guest lutharigno
What i did was change the value, wait 30 secs, and then soft reset. I checked and the new value stayed. I was able to recalibrate and now it's a lot better. Thanks for the hand on this one, x-pro.

Do have issue with the clock image distorting, but it seems to be random. Not sure why/what's happening when it does, thinking it may be linked to weather update. I have fullscreen weather enabled and since the images overlap, it could be messing up the clock images during an update. will test it out and try to get a screen shot.

I got it, but i have no idea when it did it as the phone was on the desk and when i came back this is how it looked.

post-441781-1273613561_thumb.jpg

Guest mobilefox
I got it, but i have no idea when it did it as the phone was on the desk and when i came back this is how it looked.

post-441781-1273613561_thumb.jpg

I had the same issue with Sense, you have to keep using the "update" right soft button to get the clock back to right shape.

Guest Herc73

Back again.....have re-flashed AGAIN!!! I am now trying the Sense Rosso ROM.....Flashed last night and looks pretty good!? Have been running M2D for ages but suffering from performance and battery draining. Have noticed a difference in response now and I am going to monitor battery. I am quite an heavy user and am lucky to get a full day out of my 18 mth old Omnia at the moment!

In the APP panel I want to add file explorer but cant figure out where the icon is located to add so it looks as good as the others? Any advice would be appreciated!

Once again the Chefs @ Modaco have revived my ageing Omnia!! Well Done!!

Also........when listening to music through my car stereo getting a lot of distortion.... didn't get this on the Carbon ROM? Any guides around on how to use the Audio Gain Control app (haven't got the foggiest!!)

Thanks in advance!?

Edited by Herc73

Guest mikecw

It may be me, but it appears the megaupload download link for Sense Rosso is not working? Says something about the file being removed? Anybody have a mirror or willing to send me a copy?

Thanks

Mike

Guest sara23

Hello guys,

I flashed the rom a few days the dark shadow, only today I managed to set the city on today (that stubborn !!!)...

I have a question: Is it possible to switch the applications of Easy Lancher Today? If so, how?

I tried searching the pages back, but have not found anything that I could help.

Thanks to all ... AAA + + + + for chefs

Bye Sara :) ;)

Guest corpisa
In the APP panel I want to add file explorer but cant figure out where the icon is located to add so it looks as good as the others? Any advice would be appreciated!

Also........when listening to music through my car stereo getting a lot of distortion.... didn't get this on the Carbon ROM? Any guides around on how to use the Audio Gain Control app (haven't got the foggiest!!)

Thanks in advance!?

Check my storage/icons and copy your anastasia icons in there. About the music I´ve never use audio gain control but I did feel a different when going into settings/system/WOW HD ... and selecting either headphones or internal stereo because even though it was enable I saw none of the two options was selected.

slds,

Guest corpisa
I have a question: Is it possible to switch the applications of Easy Lancher Today? If so, how?

I tried searching the pages back, but have not found anything that I could help.

jeje.. how many pages back? :) I think the answer was there but this is an easy one so here you go:

go to start/settings/home/items/easytoday... and select options, in there just have fun selecting the apps you want.

slds,

Guest joža

Flashed this yesterday because my almost 2 month old configuration crashed on installing LG keyboard...(was on KC's 21001)

Jeeez this thing 's got epic start xD I even wondered for couple of seconds if i'm allright-tought it was playing in my head xD

Cannot say anything bad for this ROM(btw i'm on G-Carbon). Shure it's honey to eyes compared to 6.1.

It doesn't even lag as much as i would expect, and screen sensitivity is fair-certainly better than OCK's IMHO-no offense please.

Must say pretty good job guys! I'll shure be comin' back for more if you continue to develop :) You're badass. I know it took a lot of effort, so thanks!

Guest corpisa
Flashed this yesterday because my almost 2 month old configuration crashed on installing LG keyboard...(was on KC's 21001)

Jeeez this thing 's got epic start xD I even wondered for couple of seconds if i'm allright-tought it was playing in my head xD

Cannot say anything bad for this ROM(btw i'm on G-Carbon). Shure it's honey to eyes compared to 6.1.

It doesn't even lag as much as i would expect, and screen sensitivity is fair-certainly better than OCK's IMHO-no offense please.

Must say pretty good job guys! I'll shure be comin' back for more if you continue to develop :) You're badass. I know it took a lot of effort, so thanks!

hey Joza.. and you have not seen what a great job they did with titanium full screen weather on neo and sense, they put a very clever option to enable/disable which I found it´s perfect.. give it a try one of these days... ;)

slds,

Guest aviad

This ROM is epic! Thanks a lot, guys. :)

However, I have a problem with the volume -- it is too low. I've tried to use AudioGainControl in order to increase the volume of the headset and handset, although the highest value is 0db -- and this is insufficient for me.

What should I do?

Guest joža
hey Joza.. and you have not seen what a great job they did with titanium full screen weather on neo and sense, they put a very clever option to enable/disable which I found it´s perfect.. give it a try one of these days... :)

slds,

Great to see someone benefit from mine and slovenec88 work! Shure will, but i don't find so much time to play with my phone as i used too :D When school finishes things will get different i hope ;)

Guest Dmitri Kiselev

Did anyone test new phone firmware DXIF1?

I've flashed it right now... Here are the first impressions on it: GPRS connects more quickly and the speed is a little bigger (IMHO) compared to PUJA1. GPS works the same as with PUJA1. All the russian Omnia users praise that new phone firmware, and me too. :-)

Guest corpisa

I've flashed it right now... Here are the first impressions on it: GPRS connects more quickly and the speed is a little bigger (IMHO) compared to PUJA1. GPS works the same as with PUJA1. All the russian Omnia users praise that new phone firmware, and me too. :-)

I would like to try all those phone firmwares but unfortunately my phone is an i900L so I´m stuck with default one for the moment on this phone (WMHK2) :)

slds,

Guest X-pro

please let us know how the battery consumption is compared to puja. Used puja but went back to xbic because of the higher power consumption of puja

Guest andrew.mazlim
please let us know how the battery consumption is compared to puja. Used puja but went back to xbic because of the higher power consumption of puja

Superb phone!!!! Equal good battery life like XBIC1 and equal good signal like PUJA1. Highly recommended!