i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest corpisa
Hi Guys,

I've been using it for weeks and its GREAT!!!!

I encountered only 2 minor problems.

1. The toolbar buttons (send, keyboard, menu) when creating a new SMS from contacts.

Try this:

1. Go to contacts and select a contact.

2. Choose send text message option.

- Observe that the toolbar for the keyboard and the send and menu buttons does not appear.

All in all... THIS IS THE BEST ROM SO FAR!!! (for me that is)

Thanks Chefs! I'm looking forward for the next ROM release for i900 from you guys! ;)

btw, where can I change the order of programs in the start menu? Thanks!

Yep, I also got the same problem with SMS but when you click on menu the keyboard appears again, nothing major but worth fixing if possible in future versions. I hope krazy's new work involves some English versions too :) and not only new ones for his German fellows :D

to change the order of start menu programs just hold for 2 seconds the program icon you want to move and drag up or down depending on what you want to do.

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest killermilk
Yep, I also got the same problem with SMS but when you click on menu the keyboard appears again, nothing major but worth fixing if possible in future versions. I hope krazy's new work involves some English versions too :) and not only new ones for his German fellows :D

to change the order of start menu programs just hold for 2 seconds the program icon you want to move and drag up or down depending on what you want to do.

slds,

Thanks Corpisa!

@Mike: Glad to be of help. ;)

Guest stewymelb

I love the speed and polished look of the Roms - using the G-Carbon right now.

Just a quick thing, and a bit of a deal-breaker for me, is the Bluetooth Audio Routing, or problems with it.

Initially, I couldn't get voice command to work due to low memory, but removing one or two things seems to have that working. However, BTAR isn't working for me - if I hit the button on my car kit, it doesn't do anything. If I manually set a button to start voice command, it works through the phone speaker, however it sort of defeats the purpose.

This worked with other ROMS I have played with, so seems like the BTAR isn't working in this rom. In Australia, we aren't allowed (by law) to touch or hold the phone while driving, so BTAR is really important.

Anyone else having issues with this, or do people not use it?

Otherwise, an excellent ROM and beautiful design.

Guest LANYCO

Hi guys

I tested DXIF1 phone.bin.

And, for me, it´s the best phone.bin

Empty battery in 4 days (bluetooth always conected, wifi three times today, over 5 calls today), good call signal and good gps.

Highly recommended

Bye

Guest gurdich
Hi Guys,

Here's my new link for i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/388253366/i908....04.10.rar.html

I've been using it for weeks and its GREAT!!!!

I encountered only 2 minor problems.

1. The toolbar buttons (send, keyboard, menu) when creating a new SMS from contacts.

2. My signal gets a bit crappy and unpredictable when my battery life gets on the yellow or red zone. (I observed this cause I've been accused and nagged by my gf not replying to her).

Try this:

1. Go to contacts and select a contact.

2. Choose send text message option.

- Observe that the toolbar for the keyboard and the send and menu buttons does not appear.

All in all... THIS IS THE BEST ROM SO FAR!!! (for me that is)

Thanks Chefs! I'm looking forward for the next ROM release for i900 from you guys! :)

btw, where can I change the order of programs in the start menu? Thanks!

install Advanced Config tool (you can download it)...and under Input submenu you have option "Auto deploy SIP". Default is disabled. You have to change it to enabled, and keyboard will run everytime when you are writing SMS or anything else.

Guest anochampions

I have a problem. I cant update the weather (Im using Titanium Sense Rosso). I am from Larnaca, Cyprus (the code is MEA/CY/CYOO3/LARNACA) and all i get is a message "invalid location"

Guest corpisa
I have a problem. I cant update the weather (Im using Titanium Sense Rosso). I am from Larnaca, Cyprus (the code is MEA/CY/CYOO3/LARNACA) and all i get is a message "invalid location"

make sure you are typing it like this MEA|CY|CY003|Larnaca and not like MEA/ and also looking at what you wrote CYOO is wrong as they are numbers instead of letters CY003 so that is completely different.

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest leap_ahead

MEA|CY|CY003|Larnaca|

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest andrew.mazlim

"Obi-one" (K.Radd), I saw you around here yesterday. Are you ("JN") going to release new updates for your roms? Personally, I'm interesting for "G-Carbon".

Guest Snakez666
"Obi-one" (K.Radd), I saw you around here yesterday. Are you ("JN") going to release new updates for your roms? Personally, I'm interesting for "G-Carbon".

Me too, since i started using it, didn't change it anymore :) Still loving it ;)

Guest andrew.mazlim
Me too, since i started using it, didn't change it anymore :) Still loving it ;)

To me, since I flashed it, there's no other better. I'm just installing the GoogleMaps, Resco Explorer, Icon Changer (and changing some icons), IconsoftPhonex... and I'm changing the Today Launcher with a Call Notification - and a personal M2D theme,... and I'm done!!! Nothing else.

Guest anochampions
make sure you are typing it like this MEA|CY|CY003|Larnaca and not like MEA/ and also looking at what you wrote CYOO is wrong as they are numbers instead of letters CY003 so that is completely different.

slds,

Thanks, it works.

How can i activate fullscreen weather?

Edited by anochampions

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thanks, it works.

How can i activate fullscreen weather?

Are you using the Resso rom? You don't need to do anything. I flashed that rom to a friend's i900 and the full weather updated automatically (via USB cable, desktop internet connection).

Guest anochampions
Are you using the Resso rom? You don't need to do anything. I flashed that rom to a friend's i900 and the full weather updated automatically (via USB cable, desktop internet connection).

I am using titanium sense rosso. I found something (start / tools / fullscreen activate) but nothing changed at home screen.

Guest andrew.mazlim
I am using titanium sense rosso. I found something (start / tools / fullscreen activate) but nothing changed at home screen.

Aye, I was referring for that rom, I just wrote it wrong... Like I said, I just set my mate's city (London) and when I pressed "Update", the weather updated LIKE the FULL weather aswell (nice full screen clouds all over the screen!!!)... I didn't anything else.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest corpisa

When you deactivated full screen weather it will go away right away from home screen but when you activate it again then you need to run an update for fullscreen weather to show again, trust me it works as I´m also using rosso... well scratch that :) I just flashed Spiritu Maligno as I want to try out some themes...

slds,

Guest anochampions
When you deactivated full screen weather it will go away right away from home screen but when you activate it again then you need to run an update for fullscreen weather to show again, trust me it works as I´m also using rosso... well scratch that :) I just flashed Spiritu Maligno as I want to try out some themes...

slds,

Thanks again

Guest corpisa
This is one COOL rom :D

which one? they are all very cool :( !!

Just put my mark on Spiritu Maligno with some Krazy help :rolleyes: and it´s ready for some action and as usual black is my favorite color....

slds,

PS. My cousin trimmed down a little bit email background just in case someone wants a cleaner look get attach file

post-209926-1274377587_thumb.png

post-209926-1274377595_thumb.png

post-209926-1274377602_thumb.png

post-209926-1274377609_thumb.png

post-209926-1274377616_thumb.png

post-209926-1274377623_thumb.png

post-209926-1274377632_thumb.png

post-209926-1274377920_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest mobilefox
which one? they are all very cool :D !!

Just put my mark on Spiritu Maligno with some Krazy help :rolleyes: and it´s ready for some action and as usual black is my favorite color....

slds,

PS. My cousin trimmed down a little bit email background just in case someone wants a cleaner look get attach file

Hey Corpisa,

Was Spiritu Malingo released on 23563 rom version by Norrin ?

I downloaded the one that say's 23563 but it was 23549.

I like Spiritu Malingo personally was the ACtion screen has calender and is quite cool.

So is it 23563 version your cousin is using ?

Thanks bro.

Guest corpisa
Hey Corpisa,

Was Spiritu Malingo released on 23563 rom version by Norrin ?

I downloaded the one that say's 23563 but it was 23549.

I like Spiritu Malingo personally was the ACtion screen has calender and is quite cool.

So is it 23563 version your cousin is using ?

Thanks bro.

my cousin just helped me with that email background image, he doesn't even know what the image is for as he uses an iphone :rolleyes:

not sure about first spiritu release build version but the one I´m using that was release on 25-04-2010 does have 23563 build on it.

which rom are you using right now?

slds,

post-209926-1274379933_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest Blokzijl

hello all,

I am using 23563 Manila2D V2 Spirito Maligno.

It`s fast en good. :D

I`m wondering if I can chance the language to Dutch??? :rolleyes:

Guest mobilefox
my cousin just helped me with that email background image, he doesn't even know what the image is for as he uses an iphone :rolleyes:

not sure about first spiritu release build version but the one I´m using that was release on 25-04-2010 does have 23563 build on it.

which rom are you using right now?

slds,

Hey Corpisa,

Any Chance that you can upload Spiritu Malingo build 23563 ?

Many Thanks.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Someone can share me the "G-Carbon" wallpaper or write me what's the file's name? I want to edit it a bit and I can't find it in /Windows directory...