i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest X-pro
When I connect the phone, automatically powers on! I've tried it 1000 times and I got the same result! Is there any solution?!

Is there any way to enter in Bootloader mode for program to detect de PDA beside the "Connect the Phone and Power ON" ?!

very strange. if auto boot on usb connect the phone is probably not powered completely off. Try this.remove battery and insert again when the phone is connected to pc and flash is running

Guest andrew.mazlim
Here i posted it a long time ago. You can change the graphics and all :rolleyes:

Many thxs, mate! Never cross it before, sorry I didn't see it yet. Btw... I hope it's for WQVGA, right? Because I found a couple of cabs in WVGA and none of them are working...

THXS again.

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest zyonbv
very strange. if auto boot on usb connect the phone is probably not powered completely off. Try this.remove battery and insert again when the phone is connected to pc and flash is running

I've tried and the when I press Power ON it doesn't start on!

Can I flash this ROM in other version ?! but exactly the same!

Edited by zyonbv

Guest X-pro
I've tried and the when I press Power ON it doesn't start on!

Can I flash this ROM in other version ?! but exactly the same!

So you phone will not power on when connected to a pc. Never heard of an i900 behaving like this unless your phone is locked. You could try to flash without the sim and see if that would make a difference but sounds like your phone part has been modded to act like it does but I'm not sure about this. If you phone is locked you can get some info here http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...omnia-it-works/

Ps you can do some research using the grand prix flasher, I haven't used it for along time so I can't help you there. Hope you can use some of this info to get your phone flashed. Good luck :rolleyes:

Guest corpisa
So you phone will not power on when connected to a pc. Never heard of an i900 behaving like this unless your phone is locked. You could try to flash without the sim and see if that would make a difference but sounds like your phone part has been modded to act like it does but I'm not sure about this. If you phone is locked you can get some info here http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...omnia-it-works/

Ps you can do some research using the grand prix flasher, I haven't used it for along time so I can't help you there. Hope you can use some of this info to get your phone flashed. Good luck :rolleyes:

good point X-pro, let´s see if he answer about his phone being unlocked. by the way I unlocked a friend´s omnia using that thread you just gave the guy..

slds,

Guest zyonbv

My Phone is not locked! I can use it in any carrier!

I've seen something about the GrandPrix!

I will try without SIM and come back with an answer!

Guest mikecw
Hello,

yesterday I brought the Samsung Omnia 8GB. Since yesterday I'm trying to install this Rom but I can't get it done. After pressing the button to shut down the device I want to start it with the cable connected to run in bootloader mode but pressing the button is not enought. I have to press the reset button or to unplug and plug the cable. When the rom detects the PDA and the Start button is enable I Start the update process and stuck on EBOOT downloading 0%.

I have activesync 4.5

I have the modem drivers

I have windows XP

In bootloader mode driver installation pops up with installing i908 (but the device is i900)

I've tried on two PCs!

I've searched a lot before posting here

any help please?!

Two things I always have to do when flashing, which might be worth trying, although I suspect they are quirks of my security settings and are probably not applicable to anyone else:

1. The XP account must have Administrator rights, or be logged in as Administrator

2. The file being flashed best resides on a sub-directory residing off the main hardrive ie C:\OmniaRom

Mike

Guest X-pro
My Phone is not locked! I can use it in any carrier!

I've seen something about the GrandPrix!

I will try without SIM and come back with an answer!

Forgot to say that sd card would be a nice thing to remove to.

Guest Krazy Radd

Hey guys I got bad news :(

Finally we are working on B7300 ROM (thanks 2 Manjino) for our german folks...

I know that su#&s.

But we will coming back to bring u the latest Version of JN :rolleyes:

And we are very lucky/happy that u all supporting each other. Respect to y'all.

This is not the End, fellas it's just the beginning :D

Take care

and thanks to our friends @MoDaCo

Guest X-pro
good point X-pro, let´s see if he answer about his phone being unlocked. by the way I unlocked a friend´s omnia using that thread you just gave the guy..

slds,

nice that it worked :rolleyes:

Guest ZoXoR

I have a mirror on Rapidshare for G-carbon version:

i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 G-Carbon Update 24.04.10

You can download this ROM here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/391449269/i908_ZUIF2_Vs._XBIJ1_WM_6.5.X_build_23563_Manila2D_V2_G-Carbon_24.04.10.rar
This ROM works the best with this phone.bin DXIF1: DXIF1 phone bin It can be found here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/391447238/DXIF1_phone.rar
Other versions: Spirito Maligno i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 Spirito Maligno 25.04.10 Update You can download this ROM here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/391540874/i908_ZUIF2_Vs._XBIJ1_WM_6.5.X_build_23549_Manila2D_V2_Spirito_Maligno.rar
Titanium Sense Rosso i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10 You can download this ROM here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/391537267/i908_ZUIF2_Vs._XBIJ1_WM_6.5.X_build_23563_Titanium_Sense_Rosso.rar
Neo Titanium Le Blanc i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Neo Titanium Le Blanc 25.04.10 You can download this ROM here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/391568869/i908_ZUIF2_Vs._XBIJ1_WM6.5.X_23563_JN_Foundation_Neo_Titanium_Le_Diable_250410US

rar

Happy flashing :rolleyes:

Edited by ZoXoR

Guest monyozt

ROM "i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23549 Manila2D V2 L'ombra scura 07.04.10"

i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10

not found. all link are broken... anyone can re upload it?

Edited by monyozt

Guest zyonbv
Forgot to say that sd card would be a nice thing to remove to.

I don't have sd card. only internal storage 8GB!

I've tried to update without SIM card, doesn t work! I think I will smash it!!!!

Edited by zyonbv

Guest ZoXoR
ROM "i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23549 Manila2D V2 L'ombra scura 07.04.10"

i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10

not found. all link are broken... anyone can re upload it?

You can download Spirito Maligno here.

Edited by ZoXoR

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hey guys I got bad news :(

Finally we are working on B7300 ROM (thanks 2 Manjino) for our german folks...

I know that su#&s.

But we will coming back to bring u the latest Version of JN :rolleyes:

And we are very lucky/happy that u all supporting each other. Respect to y'all.

This is not the End, fellas it's just the beginning :D

Take care

and thanks to our friends @MoDaCo

Hope that don't take long, "Obi-one"!

Guest X-pro
I don't have sd card. only internal storage 8GB!

I've tried to update without SIM card, doesn t work! I think I will smash it!!!!

just a little brain storming:

Is your usb connection in active sync mode or storage mode ?

And just to be sure again. You can't power off your phone without taking the battery out ?. You can't hold the power button down until the phone powers off ? Is that correct understood ? Sry to ask again but never ever heard of an omnia doing what yours does

Guest zyonbv
just a little brain storming:

Is your usb connection in active sync mode or storage mode ?

And just to be sure again. You can't power off your phone without taking the battery out ?. You can't hold the power button down until the phone powers off ? Is that correct understood ? Sry to ask again but never ever heard of an omnia doing what yours does

I've tried in active mode and then in storage mode. nothing good!

I've powered off the phone in all modes that exist!

Guest Herc73

Howdo All!!

Currently running the Sense Rosso rom and very impressed indeed.....waiting for something new from the JN Foundation though. B7300 roms sound tasty!!

Anyhoo does anybody who is running the carbon v2 have the default S2U2 theme that's on that ROM......have just changed the sense rosso wallpaper to a pic of my week old son!! Have changed all the s2u2 setting such as clock and curtains etc but wan to change the slider too. And imo i prefer the layout of the carbon v2 lock screen!!

If there is anybody who could save the theme and export out out for me that would be great??

Thanks in advance guys!!

Guest tobias14
Howdo All!!

Currently running the Sense Rosso rom and very impressed indeed.....waiting for something new from the JN Foundation though. B7300 roms sound tasty!!

Anyhoo does anybody who is running the carbon v2 have the default S2U2 theme that's on that ROM......have just changed the sense rosso wallpaper to a pic of my week old son!! Have changed all the s2u2 setting such as clock and curtains etc but wan to change the slider too. And imo i prefer the layout of the carbon v2 lock screen!!

If there is anybody who could save the theme and export out out for me that would be great??

Thanks in advance guys!!

here you go..

theme.rar