i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest mrvearn

Hi all,

Can some1 confirmed i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 G-Carbon ROM able to use video call?

i'm using K-Radd 6.1 Rom previously & unable to use vid call...wanna try WM6.5...

Guest nikkodonatte
Can i use this rom with i900 omnia?

Yes you can, I´ve just flash my i900L and everithing it´s fully working (sorry for my bad english)

Thank´s to the cooker it´s a wonderfull work, it seems to stay a longer time on my omnia.

Guest Mothamoz
Yes you can, I´ve just flash my i900L and everithing it´s fully working (sorry for my bad english)

Thank´s to the cooker it´s a wonderfull work, it seems to stay a longer time on my omnia.

why would you quote and answer a question that was posted the 7th of april? Everyone knows this is for omnia i900, he should've looked in what section this was posted in and maybe even read a little something...

Edited by Mothamoz

Guest nikkodonatte
why would you quote and answer a question that was posted the 7th of april? Everyone knows this is for omnia i900, he should've looked in what section this was posted in and maybe even read a little something...

Because I´ve notice the date after the reply, I´m preety new at the forum and my only intentions was to inform that it works on i900L.

Sorry for my mistake and for my bad english.

Guest corpisa
Because I´ve notice the date after the reply, I´m preety new at the forum and my only intentions was to inform that it works on i900L.

Sorry for my mistake and for my bad english.

No need to apologize, welcome to the forum !!!

slds,

Guest devabhishek

long time no roms??.........first of all i must say you guyz are great , its cozz of people like you ( jn foundation) we love our omnias... but you people should keep the good work going on.... we love you.........

Guest Snakez666
Hmm... STILL nothing new rom yet, from K.Radd or Jo-the-ripper?

They are working on German versions now. A b7300 one and another one where most of the programs go on the sdcard. Looks promising. Let's hope they come back here soon for English versions.

Guest jackyfai

You rom is great I love it.

But the video call can't work.

I enable the dialer shin already by Favorite Hackings. Would you please tell me how can fix it?

Guest jackyfai
You rom is great I love it.

But the video call can't work.

I enable the dialer shin already by Favorite Hackings. Would you please tell me how can fix it?

fixed...

install SAMSUNG PHONE DIALER

^^

Guest andrew.mazlim
They are working on German versions now. A b7300 one and another one where most of the programs go on the sdcard. Looks promising. Let's hope they come back here soon for English versions.

They were working german roms for some time by now. Okay... Let's be patience.

Perhaps, AFTER THEIR SORROW in Sunday (Germany's defeat by us!), they may be give a chance to new english versions! (MEGA lol!)... Hehehe...

"Rule Britannia, Britannia rule the waves"!

I hope, K.Radd, to be happy myself in Sunday and making fun to you! I'll LOOSE!...

Guest Mothamoz
Perhaps, AFTER THEIR SORROW in Sunday (Germany's defeat by us!), they may be give a chance to new english versions! (MEGA lol!)... Hehehe...

"Rule Britannia, Britannia rule the waves"!

I hope, K.Radd, to be happy myself in Sunday and making fun to you! I'll LOOSE!...

Major random reply haha good one ;)

Guest mrvearn
fixed...

install SAMSUNG PHONE DIALER

^^

Thanks brother!! at last i get the answer.... need to make preparation for flashing....

Guest nikkodonatte
No need to apologize, welcome to the forum !!!

slds,

Thank you coprisa, and thank´s again for your help with the weather home, I´ve repeted the procedement and now problem is solved.

Saludos.

P.D.: VAMOS URUGAY!!!!!!!!!

Guest kennethchia

hi 'corpisa'

can u teach me how to change s2u2 big icon battery (orange) to green color?thanks......sorry for my bad english

build rom : i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 G-Carbon Update 24.04.10

phone : DXIF1

Edited by kennethchia

Guest X-pro
hi 'corpisa'

can u teach me how to change s2u2 big icon battery (orange) to green color?thanks......sorry for my bad english

build rom : i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Manila2D V2 G-Carbon Update 24.04.10

phone : DXIF1

If it's to much work to change the color you can always use the s2 themes http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=657313

Guest rodrigo.cbg

I’m very anxious to see another roms from you guys! I'm using g carbon for a long time (near the realise) and i've got some bugs: sometimes the m2dtp stays off (i think it is not a bug, but low memory...) And i 've to restart it many times along the day. The ringtone always goes back to baby pandas if i restart the phone, and then the bell doesn't ring (even it stays showing the normal volume) and i have to change the ringtone in the phone settings, something very complicated since i very need it. Anyone has experienced it before? But even with these problems, i stay with this awesome rom because it is so better in cosmetic/functional terms...that's why i'm come here every day to see if we will have an upgrade,

cheers!

sorry for the caps lock thing, I've never heard about this rule!! :lol:

Edited by rodrigo.cbg

Guest Mothamoz
i'M VERY ANXIOUS TO SEE ANOTHER ROMS FROM YOU GUYS! I'M USING G CARBON FOR A LONG TIME (NEAR THE REALISE) AND I'VE GOT SOME BUGS: SOMETIMES THE M2DTP STAYS OFF (I THINK IT IS NOT A BUG, BUT LOW MEMORY...) AND I 'VE TO RESTART IT MANY TIMES ALONG THE DAY. THE RINGTONE ALWAYS GOES BACK TO BABY PANDAS IF I RESTART THE PHONE, AND THEN THE BELL DOESN'T RING (EVEN IT STAYS SHOWING THE NORMAL VOLUME) AND I HAVE TO CHANGE THE RINGTONE IN THE PHONE SETTINGS, SOMETHING VERY COMPLICATED SINCE I VERY NEED IT. ANYONE HAS EXPERIENCED IT BEFORE? BUT EVEN WITH THESE PROBLEMS, I STAY WITH THIS AWESOME ROM BECAUSE IT IS SO BETTER IN COSMETIC/FUNCTIONAL TERMS...THAT'S WHY I'M COME HERE EVERY DAY TO SEE IF WE WILL HAVE AN UPGRADE,

CHEERS!

No help 4 u cuz of CAPSLOCK /ON :lol:

can anyone reupload "

i908 ZUIF2 Vs. XBIJ1 WM 6.5.X build 23563 Titanium Sense Rosso 27.04.10" plissssss?

Edited by oiy

Guest Rebels

Have plenty of new stunning looking roms in German forum but here zero....its been really long since they gave us the last rom....still waiting..