00.008.06 liquidE rom issue

Guest rafyvitto

Guest rafyvitto

Hi guys, i have a weird issue with this rom, i've been using it for like 4 days now, but lately i've been getting random reboots, this happens when the phone freezes up out random, it shows the battery icons with a ? mark and the phone responds to volumen up and down commands but thats it, also the screen and the capacitive softkeys stop working when this happens to, and when i press the power button it restarts its self, i've alrdy wipe data+dalvik+cache and nothing the device keeps on behaving the same, im about to just re-flash the rom, from my acer s200 experience, acer phones tend to have random isolated issues to specific devices/hardware, and mostly these issues are hard to reproduce, anyways i might re-flash the oem rom today, il see if this fixes it or if its just another issue that the rom it self has, as its a beta release, any suggestions will be great appreciated.

edit: i have reflashed 10000 times it still does it, my last option would be to flash 1.6 but meh i like 2.1 better =]

Edited by rafyvitto

Guest eViL D:

Ok, well. I will admit, I did get a couple random reboots of this bin and no root, just stock. With some custom roms (ahem), I do get a few phone freezes, mostly from standby, but if the phone starts to lag weirdly, I know something is imminent. Personally, I think it's a kernel issues. But, i've been know to be wrong. Rumor has it, there is a newer version of liquide around, Baseband 3.11.xxxx

Guest audiobastard
Ok, well. I will admit, I did get a couple random reboots of this bin and no root, just stock. With some custom roms (ahem), I do get a few phone freezes, mostly from standby, but if the phone starts to lag weirdly, I know something is imminent. Personally, I think it's a kernel issues. But, i've been know to be wrong. Rumor has it, there is a newer version of liquide around, Baseband 3.11.xxxx

Rumor has it haha....nice