Can't Synchronise Tasks!! HELP!!!!

Guest david_inuk

Guest david_inuk

Hi,

Just received my desire from Orange. Gr8 phone, seems really up to date, but I cant sync outlook tasks or notes!!!! I HAVE to have able to sync tasks, whyever have HTC excluded this from their sync?? Is this a decen business phone or not?????!!!!!

I will be extremely grateful if somebody will tell me that it is possible and how!!

Thanks!!!

David

Guest scotch whisky

You can't I have the same problem. If you are prepared to ditch Outlook and move to Google I believe you can. Trouble is I am used to Outlook and don't like the look of the Google alternative.

Maybe I am just set in my ways.

Edit: After a bit of searching around I have found just the program we need. It's still in "Alpha" at the moment but looks promising. You will find it here.

Edited by scotch whisky

Guest david_inuk
You can't I have the same problem. If you are prepared to ditch Outlook and move to Google I believe you can. Trouble is I am used to Outlook and don't like the look of the Google alternative.

Maybe I am just set in my ways.

Edit: After a bit of searching around I have found just the program we need. It's still in "Alpha" at the moment but looks promising. You will find it here.

Thanks so much, but I did find that program yesterday but this is what it says on their website:

"Tasks, Notes, Bookmarks, SMS / MMS, Settings, File management, are working in progress" i.e. not functional, I assume.

Have you managed to get it working?

David