Which version to order for UK use

Guest shadwell_lad

Guest shadwell_lad

Hi, I'm on holiday in Florida and will be buying a Nexus one to bring back with me.

Should I be ordering the T-Mobile or AT&T version? I am presuming it is the T-mobile one but wanted to make sure!

Guest joners
Hi, I'm on holiday in Florida and will be buying a Nexus one to bring back with me.

Should I be ordering the T-Mobile or AT&T version? I am presuming it is the T-mobile one but wanted to make sure!

Ive got the Tmobile one and its all OK.

Guest tasty

Tmoble in the us uses a split between part of 1700 and 2100 while att in the us uses 1900. What does your carrier use for 3g? Either will handle voice on the two euro bands, its just a question of your carriers data frequency.

Guest drewstiff
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/archive/ra/...lularinfo.htm#4

I'm assuming T-Mobile version as that came out before AT&T version and I bought mine before AT&T version came out and mine works fine in the UK

T-mob version is definitely the correct one to use in the UK. Currently using mine on Vodafone UK, and all UK mobile networks use the same frequencies (unless one of them has suddenly changed recently!).

Guest squirreleater

Just buy the one designed for the UK market! It is officially available to the UK from Google.

Guest Jonnyw2k
Just buy the one designed for the UK market! It is officially available to the UK from Google.

I think he is buying it from america and having it shipped to america(save on VAT etc..)

Guest shadwell_lad
I think he is buying it from america and having it shipped to america(save on VAT etc..)

Exactly what I am doing.

Thanks for the responses, I've ordered the T-mobile version this morning. Not shipped yet but hoping that will be tomorrow.