Market enabler - Activating it

Guest Down to earth Swede

I have installed market enabler on my rooted phone.

I just can't seem to make it work.

The only options when running the app are some providers from other countries in the settings list. I'm in Sweden so I'm not sure if I can choose any of them.

Under the "actual" tab, I have tried to save the current settings, but it didn't do anyting. (Guess they are the same as it was before it is going to be market enabled).

And what could I choose under custom settings?

Edit : And, by the way, my provider in Sweden is "telia".

Edited by Down to earth Swede

Guest groetting
I have installed market enabler on my rooted phone.

I just can't seem to make it work.

The only options when running the app are some providers from other countries in the settings list. I'm in Sweden so I'm not sure if I can choose any of them.

Under the "actual" tab, I have tried to save the current settings, but it didn't do anyting. (Guess they are the same as it was before it is going to be market enabled).

And what could I choose under custom settings?

Edit : And, by the way, my provider in Sweden is "telia".

This is the whole point, you can choose any, and then open Android Market and get access too the apps for that region. :-)

This is the whole point, you can choose any, and then open Android Market and get access too the apps for that region. :-)

Aah, okay! I thought the providers in the list were the ones that had tweaded settings that enabled the market for them.

Why then are there so many of them if it works for all? Is it just a matter of trying the different providers out?

This thing was kinda backwards, and it didn't help with no instructions what so ever after the installation, nor on the web page.

Thanks for the info!

Edited by Down to earth Swede