Reception Sucks After A21

Guest ehBrY

Guest ehBrY

Hi, I seem to have really bad reception after upgrading to A21 from another recent build of the Desire ROM. Does upgrading the ROM also change the radio version? I need the one optimized for where I'm located where I constantly have HSPA 3G+ reception. Right now it keeps dropping in and out. Which version is recommended if I have strong HSPA reception in my area? Let me know, thanks! And please link me directly to the page with all the radio version downloads, I can't seem to find it at all in this forum, thanks.

Guest lars1110

do some research before you post these threads. yes there have been problems with a21 alot of people are going back to a19 because of this

Guest jasunto

My question is whether any AT&T users with a genuine AT&T N1 model are experiencing reception issues? I wish everyone would be very specific on which network specific model they have and which network it is actually running on.

Guest willdenham

I have an AT&T N1 and had NO issues at all. Our N1's shipped with the latest radio update the 32.26.00.22U one, there's even a thread about people downgrading that to an older version because of reception issues. This firmware did not update the phone's radio at all, no matter what.