Liquid on 2.1 rom hangs, no screen activity when trying to unlock

Guest Unneoetech

Guest Unneoetech

I keep having the problem with 2.1 roms that sometimes (twice a day approx..) when i try to unlock the phone no screen activity occurs. Only option is to remove battery and boot the phone again. Most of the time when it happens i got an email but I don't if that has anything to do with the problem.

Anyone else having these problems? And what is the remedy?

Guest pipajoja
I keep having the problem with 2.1 roms that sometimes (twice a day approx..) when i try to unlock the phone no screen activity occurs. Only option is to remove battery and boot the phone again. Most of the time when it happens i got an email but I don't if that has anything to do with the problem.

Anyone else having these problems? And what is the remedy?

this happens to me as well but not that often, i have flashed the new bin for a few days and this happened only a couple times....

so it's alright for me, didnt look for the solution

Guest ma4000

me2, happened almost every day since 2.1, especially when left alone for a while, but also one time when i listened to music and wanted to open an email.

another strange problem:

every time this hangup occurs, the email-app symbol (not gmail) gets removed from my homescreen. so maybe this issue is related to this app.

Guest Unneoetech
me2, happened almost every day since 2.1, especially when left alone for a while, but also one time when i listened to music and wanted to open an email.

another strange problem:

every time this hangup occurs, the email-app symbol (not gmail) gets removed from my homescreen. so maybe this issue is related to this app.

Hmm i don't use the other email app. But maybe it is something with mail in general.

Guest Redline66
Hmm i don't use the other email app. But maybe it is something with mail in general.

Nope, this is not related to email. I get the same problem randomly, and with the stock rom as well as with Xian or LCR custom roms. So, this is most probably a "bug" of the last Acer bin.

KR,

Redline

Guest Down to earth Swede
Nope, this is not related to email. I get the same problem randomly, and with the stock rom as well as with Xian or LCR custom roms. So, this is most probably a "bug" of the last Acer bin.

KR,

Redline

I have used the stock rom, a modified 2.005 and the 2.000.16(all emea builds) and it has never happened to me and I use the phone a lot, so it's strange that you have gotten it with the stock build.

Guest rafyvitto

Oh wow i though i was the only one with this issue, what happens to me is that the device out random gets a ? in the battery indicator and the screen/softkeys stop working only the volume buttons work, removing the battery fixes until it happens again, the strange thing is that its totaly random...gonna have to go back to 1.6 =[

btw: this only happens to me with the new liquidE 00.008.06 bin

Guest willyaranda

I'm having this issue with the first leaked 2.1 rom. The phone continues to run, but the button doesn't do anything and the screen is black.

I'm going to flash to the new bin leaked and put LCR 1.3