JD1 ROM is available at Samsung_Mobile_Firmware_Downloader!Mirrors are appreciate!!!

Guest kydkylin

Guest majid1971
yes, there's a bug here.

you can change the setting from registry directly. like

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Samsung\RIL\GPS\XTRA]

"Enable"=dword:1

"AutoDownload"=dword:1

"AutoDownloadActiveSync"=dword:1

how can i change registery directly plz help me

Guest kydkylin
Very nice rom except some issue.

I have problem with error of contact list. when I open phonebook, error occured and error report come out. after that contact list doesn't work well..

anyone has same problem?

Strange,I don't have this problem at all.I flashed all the 4 parts of the rom and set the region setting.No more other setting change.The phonebook works fine.

Strange,I don't have this problem at all.I flashed all the 4 parts of the rom and set the region setting.No more other setting change.The phonebook works fine.

Well... it doesn't happen all the time. I flashed 2 times with all the 4 parts, but still it happens.

Guest Stockholm
I love this ROM and I have one question regarding a problem I'm having. I cannot add photo into my contacts, whenever I chose a photo from my collection and add them as caller ID, it only shows the search contact menu BUT without displaying any contacts at all. Does anyone have a solution to this problem ? Thanks in advance.

I had to copy contacts to phone, then I could add photos to a contact if that's what you are trying to do.

Guest Memphis83

Hello User,

I seek the I8000EURJD4.csc in single file download. In all the download links are located only 2334 MB. Can a request to I8000EURJD4.csc fetchmail is useful hochlaoden on Rapidshare ... Thanks ... and in the right size ... Thank you

Guest drorcun
Not yet,

I have to do some tests, have to make cabs of programs that I removed, you know

waiting with four eyes ;) (you know it)

Edited by drorcun

Guest kydkylin
One last question: do you get Samsung Threaded SMS Message app or do you get WM standard threaded message app?

Both in the rom.

Message icon will direct you to the Samsung Threaded SMS Message.

Guest crasy666

@ Memphis83:

you are right, the csc is only 2.34 MB, but it is not a multi CSC as on the other ROMs like JB1 ... we got from Secanny. this csc contain only the Greece versin (EUR GREECE Greek(Greece) "VODAFONE GR" "COSMOTE" "WIND GR") so for example ne real Germany (German) DBT version.

so I will wait for the multi language CSC or at least the single DBT one.

@ JD1 user,

can you still use the smooth mainmenu.exe from the Koeran OII? I love this mainmenu.exe, but I am not sure, if the existing version will work with the new WM6.5.3. hopefully Samsung will adapt that in the next ROMs.

Guest Rapid81

This is a really, really ugly Windows version. I flashed, because everybody says, the 6.5.X more fingerfriendly and useful. I tried and it is not. It's a real cr@p. Not useful at all. I'm going back to 6.5, just I extract the new things before that. ;) This big f***ing buttons are really ugly.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest achugar

I have a problem whith this ROM. I use Garmin XT for GPS navigation but in this rom the bottom bar from windows doesnt go off when i run Garmin, in fact, the bottom bar keep flashing up above the Garmin. The same is happening with the icons in the up.

How can i hide the bottom menu bar? or other solution, please

Guest Dionysis
I have a problem whith this ROM. I use Garmin XT for GPS navigation but in this rom the bottom bar from windows doesnt go off when i run Garmin, in fact, the bottom bar keep flashing up above the Garmin. The same is happening with the icons in the up.

How can i hide the bottom menu bar? or other solution, please

I flashed all 4 parts and Garmin XT works almost fine. You just see at the top of the starting screen a small part of the settings screen. Map and other Garmin menus go full screen with no problems.

Guest sinancetinkaya
This is a really, really ugly Windows version. I flashed, because everybody says, the 6.5.X more fingerfriendly and useful. I tried and it is not. It's a real cr@p. Not useful at all. I'm going back to 6.5, just I extract the new things before that. ;) This big f***ing buttons are really ugly.

Me too bro, I used it one day and I started to hate this version (not samsung's good work). I'm planning to go back wm6.1. I'll just take the new touch player and photo album of this new nersion

Guest msra6la2

I understand where you're coming from. Except for the re-designing of soft-buttons buttons on the homescreen (a massive graphical improvement); the new WM6.5.x taskbar (another major graphical improvement) and the fact that it's now finger friendly, the OS has become uglier than ever. Basically what M$ has done with WM6.5.x is to enlarge all the not very pretty (I wouldn't say ugly) text based icons and boxes (that are used in WM6.5/6.1/6.0) into some larger, infinitely uglier text-based icons and boxes. I hope they can do something about improving the GUI in the next release of WM (not WP7), that's if they still wanna develop WM.

That's why I wanna get rid of all WM default apps (in both 6.5 and 6.5.x) on all levels and replace them with Samsung apps. Just looking at the WM apps icons irritates the s*** out of me (that's why I enable Touchwiz UI on my current HZHJC2 rom becos at least WM apps are hidden in the "other" section on Samsung Menu). When I eventually do switch to WM6.5.3 (hopefully Samsung HK can get their arse moving and release one) I would find all the necessary registry keys to hide all the ugly WM apps from the Honeycomb menu (WM6.5.3 stock rom from Samsung no longer has the Samsung Menu).

Edited by msra6la2

Guest msra6la2
Me too bro, I used it one day and I started to hate this version (not samsung's good work). I'm planning to go back wm6.1. I'll just take the new touch player and photo album of this new nersion

they may be miss-aligned if you try to install the new touch player and photo album found in this ROM onto a WM6.1 rom

you can try the Touch Player found in JC2 rom (cab is provided by twu2 in his last Lite ROM release HZHJC2_Lite), it is new as well.

Guest Rapid81
they may be miss-aligned if you try to install the new touch player and photo album found in this ROM onto a WM6.1 rom

you can try the Touch Player found in JC2 rom (cab is provided by twu2 in his last Lite ROM release HZHJC2_Lite), it is new as well.

I tried photoalbum, touch player and calculator on 6.5 and they're working just fine: ;)

Guest AndrewTan
I love this ROM and I have one question regarding a problem I'm having. I cannot add photo into my contacts, whenever I chose a photo from my collection and add them as caller ID, it only shows the search contact menu BUT without displaying any contacts at all. Does anyone have a solution to this problem ? Thanks in advance.

I can add contact photo, no such issue. I flash all part with OCTANS 2.14.

Well... it doesn't happen all the time. I flashed 2 times with all the 4 parts, but still it happens.

I never face such problem also, did you flashing it with OCTANS 2.14? or might be the file you download having some corruption?

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest veneno

Awesome work kydkylin! Love this Rom!!!!!

Just a question guys,What Eboot -Phone would you recommend for Australian users? I'm currently still using my Original Eboot-phone I8000XXIK3.

Thanks!

Guest Goodge

Does anyone have a screenshot of Swype installed on this? Yes yes, I know...there's other versions...but I prefer Swype. In other 6.5.3 roms I've tried, the Swype keyboard is vertically positioned incorrectly. Can anyone else confirm or deny this on this rom? Thanks.

Guest drorcun

sinan is there anything to use this ram improvement on your 6.1 build, or is it only about jd1 pda part?