B7300 - Lockscreen Bug

Guest sr6pt

Guest sr6pt

Hi,

My Samsung B7300 have a bug in the lockscreen. Lockscreen worked fine until i change the theme the first time. Now appear in a green color and not transparent like previously.

lockscreen.png

Sorry for my english.

Guest chiangchin

Try to set the Today picture Not from samsung copyright picture(It's locked).The You can see that.

Hi,

My Samsung B7300 have a bug in the lockscreen. Lockscreen worked fine until i change the theme the first time. Now appear in a green color and not transparent like previously.

lockscreen.png

Sorry for my english.

Guest sr6pt
Thanks ;)

EDIT: Hmm, it doesnt work for me :S My slider is still at the top...

Verify if the cpr file (LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr) that you downloaded overwrite the other in windows folder, i use the rescue explorer to copy the files to the windows folder because the other app doesn't overwrite the file. After that, reboot the phone.

This is for phones with 240x400 resolution.

Guest Alexander Eriksson
Verify if the cpr file (LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr) that you downloaded overwrite the other in windows folder, i use the rescue explorer to copy the files to the windows folder because the other app doesn't overwrite the file. After that, reboot the phone.

This is for phones with 240x400 resolution.

When I do that (with resco explorer 08) it saus "access denied" ;)

Ive got a Omnia Lite, what resolution does it have?

Guest sr6pt
When I do that (with resco explorer 08) it saus "access denied" ;)

Ive got a Omnia Lite, what resolution does it have?

Donwload the trial version of rescue explorer (http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/explorer/) and install in your phone, copy cpr file to your sdcard and open rescue explorer in your phone and move the files to windows folder. This worked for me.

The resolution of omnia lite is 240x400.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest decok
I have better idea. Download and install free application S2U2 and turn off standard hold in setting.

S2U2

Hello! How do I turn off the standard hold in?? i couldnt find this option in the settings!!

Guest petr-ape

I have Mobile in Czech language and I don't know English menu. But I try to explain.

Start menu - setting - Display ant lighting (2. item) - Hold of display (6. item) - and turn off it.

Edited by petr-ape