I8000NXXJD1 LITE 20100410

Guest twu2

Guest kromo

i have an ugly tiny blue samsung keyboard and i can´t get a large and beutiful one.

who i can get a samsung keyboard bigger.

i have dificultis to read the key.

help please-

Guest jebise
i have an ugly tiny blue samsung keyboard and i can´t get a large and beutiful one.

who i can get a samsung keyboard bigger.

i have dificultis to read the key.

help please-

click the little arrow beside the center keyboard button and then pick the samsung keyboard

Guest kromo
click the little arrow beside the center keyboard button and then pick the samsung keyboard

tks..i know that, maybe i lose it in the process, because only see keyboard and samsung panel.

no samsung keyboard ;)

if somebody have the cab file.

looking for ezinput , maybe it solve my problem.

Guest FoXMuLd3R
HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai/:MSINBOX

Replace the value in "1" with "\Windows\SMS-MMS.exe"

Obviously, SMS-MMS has to be installed.

Cool Brother!

Thank You!

FoX

Guest jdoe999

Firstly many thanks to twu2 for this superb rom (the best todate in my opinion) and great contribution to this forum.

I have 2 issues that twu2 or any of you may help regarding the Samsung settings where:

(1) the microsoft my phone & (2) customer feedback settings when clicked does not open any screen, well does not do anything.

Any ideas or solution?

Thanks

Firstly many thanks to twu2 for this superb rom (the best todate in my opinion) and great contribution to this forum.

I have 2 issues that twu2 or any of you may help regarding the Samsung settings where:

(1) the microsoft my phone & (2) customer feedback settings when clicked does not open any screen, well does not do anything.

Any ideas or solution?

Thanks

1. my phone, download/install the marketplace from MS, and install MyPhone from Marketplace.

2. I remove the files for customer feedback settings. It's not in the rom.

Guest FoXMuLd3R
1. my phone, download/install the marketplace from MS, and install MyPhone from Marketplace.

2. I remove the files for customer feedback settings. It's not in the rom.

Thank You twu2!!!

Can i put the links for italian rom into an italian forum where others italians guys can download it?

FoX

I'm testing the rom yet but i would like to share it right now to have back other feedbacks!

Guest FoXMuLd3R

Another important thing :-)

Tapping the X button in the original rom JD1/JC1/ecc CLOSE the program, now in this lite version tapping the X the programs go in background..

If i'm not wrong in the original version of the rom i should choose the setting "Close the programs by X button".

I don't want to install another extarnal program to do this...so is there a way to restore the setting "Close pthe programs by x button" or just able to do this by default?

Thank You!

FoX

Guest vlgligor

First, THANK YOU twu2 for your work on this ROM and thanks for sharing with us.

Second, is it just me or the RAM memory is running low pretty fast? I mean, after a soft reset I have something like 60 MB free and after a day of work I have something like 20 MB with all tasks closed. Once I even ran "out of memory" when using iGO.

Guest vlgligor
hi...Resco explorer can not send any file via bluetooth!! why? is there any problem with SAMSUNG Omnia II? and is there any solution??
Working just fine, I just checked it. Maybe some settings problems on your phone?

Guest kromo

if somebody can provide this keyboard in cab file.

post-624700-1271094792_thumb.png

i dunno why he dont appear in my phone, only the tiny blue samsung

ressource- format and install rom again.

Guest everson

Hello,

Thank you for providing this ROM.

Can I change the language of XT9? Can you explain how?

You can arrange a cab for language Portuguese XT9 keyboard??

Thanks again.

Guest mat226
Working just fine, I just checked it. Maybe some settings problems on your phone?

like what?

i can not send any file via bluetooth with RESCO Explorer 2010 to my PC!! it says "Cannot copy file '*.*'System cannot write to the specified device"

other devices work perfect...i have this problem with some ppc too?!!!!!

Guest kromo

i got he keyboard again... installing rom again....

now..a simple question how to remove the clock in taskbar?

any registry key to delete?

Edited by kromo

Guest FoXMuLd3R

REPRISE:

Another important thing :-)

Tapping the X button in the original rom JD1/JC1/ecc CLOSE the program, now in this lite version tapping the X the programs go in background..

If i'm not wrong in the original version of the rom i should choose the setting "Close the programs by X button".

I don't want to install another extarnal program to do this...so is there a way to restore the setting "Close pthe programs by x button" or just able to do this by default?

Thank You!

FoX

no. It's a feature or a bug in 6.5.x.