I8000NXXJD1 LITE 20100410

Guest twu2

what about earphone icon ?

I'm not sure there's earphone icon in 6.5.3 or not..... but in my lite rom, there's no such icon when you use use earphone.

Guest FoXMuLd3R
Thank You Buddy!

So the only way is to install the Magic Button 2.0!

Thank You as ever!

FoX

Damn! ;/

Magic Button doesn't work with 6.5.x Windows Mobile versions

FoX

Any chance?

Guest thegunners
I'm not sure there's earphone icon in 6.5.3 or not..... but in my lite rom, there's no such icon when you use use earphone.

there's earphone icon in JD1 original rom, i'm sure of it, already try the rom before using your rom.

in your rom not only missing the icon, but missing the dialog box to chose between earphone, headphone, or tv out when plugin the earphone

Guest jdoe999
1. my phone, download/install the marketplace from MS, and install MyPhone from Marketplace.

2. I remove the files for customer feedback settings. It's not in the rom.

Thanks for the explanation!!!!

One thing that I would like to do is to use the old samsung phone skin which I found better looking.

So have you got a cab of the old samsung phone skin?

Thanks

Guest francis_fds

Hi,

Have noticed a very strange bug in my phone. When i receive sms, it shows the number on S2U2 screen and also shows on my today, wherein I have installed Gchris titanium, but when I click the message icon in Gchris titanium, it open the inbox, where there are no messages. I can only read messages on Gchris titanium.

Francis

Guest kromo

i remove all registry entry for taskbar/clock and nothing happens..

damn clock ;)

and i have the same problem this windows don't appears when i plug the headphone

screen01o.png

Edited by kromo

Guest FoXMuLd3R

Hi,

could someone tell me the way to see my video into the "Gallery" icon?

I can see only the images i stored into \Personal storage\my documents\Video

Thank you in advance!

FoX

Guest cengaver83

Does this version contains "X button" function inside setting/buttons menu? I got rom from my friend which is called as I8000NXXJD1. But there is no "X button" function in under settings menu. Hence i cannot close programs when i press X button. It still continues running in background. Is there any cab file to get it back or should i install another ROM into my Omnia 2?

Edited: I found a program called as xhook. That's good.

Edited by cengaver83

Guest plguzman
Does this version contains "X button" function inside setting/buttons menu? I got rom from my friend which is called as I8000NXXJD1. But there is no "X button" function in under settings menu. Hence i cannot close programs when i press X button. It still continues running in background. Is there any cab file to get it back or should i install another ROM into my Omnia 2?

Install Showcase.

Guest FoXMuLd3R

Did you read the previous posts? ;)

Please take a look at the posts numbers 170/171 and 177/178/179.

You'll find the fix.

Cheers! ;)

FoX

Guest yorkhoh

Thanks for the ROM twu - didn't know that the extra 30MB or so of free RAM was going to make such a big difference. Glad you made this available.

RE: Headphone Jack Dialogue.

Didn't work for me initially. Installed FM Radio Cab - still didn't work.

Then I noticed this: After fresh boot - first insert will not bring up the dialogue. Subsequent inserts do.

RE: Samsung's SMS-MMS.

Thanks again twu for your topic on "Replace WM's tmail.exe with Samsung skinned email/SMS application (jinbox.exe)" http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...ion-jinbox-exe/

I was looking for the wrong file the whole time - I was initially looking for SMS-MMS.exe Obviously a file that does not exist.

RE: Samsung skinned phone dialer.

I disabled this through the registry. With HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin/ changing Enabled from 1 --> 0. Did it to save that extra 10MB or so of RAM. Unfortunately, the bottom toolbar - out of "Phone" and "Phonebook" I've noticed that "Phonebook" appears to invoke the Samsung skinned dialer. Well, it looks like it, anyway.

Is there a way to get rid of that "Phonebook" button on the bottom?

"Phone" starts up the default windows mobile one (I think) and I'm happy enough with that

Edited by yorkhoh

Guest sys_error

Is there somewhere i can read about different PagePool size giving what sort of different effect?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by sys_error