NXXJD1 Program CABs

Guest Rapid81

Guest Tomkv

Hi! Great job. But ... i can not install "Contact list". ;)

Notifikation: "You do not have permissions"

Edited by Tomkv

Guest msra6la2
You cannot delete any files from the ROM. It's not possible! The ROM files cannot be deleted. I think the problem with some temp or cache file what made by the widgetplus. And the new one uses that temp file and that's why it's not start anymore or it's messed up.

hey with regards to the incoming call skin, after installing it, it changes the JC2 Dialer Skin to that of JD1 (see pictures for direct comparison)

post-494929-1271178774_thumb.jpg

Guest Rapid81
Hi! Great job. But ... i can not install "Contact list". ;)

Notifikation: "You do not have permissions"

Try after a soft reset.

hey with regards to the incoming call skin, after installing it, it changes the JC2 Dialer Skin to that of JD1 (see pictures for direct comparison)

Yeah, it's true, and it was mentioned in the first post. That's because it's the same file (SECDialer.dll and SecDialerRES.dll). These're contains the fullscreen incoming call skin. But the caller picture showing what I can't get to work. I don't know what's missing. Maybe someone has a better luck. Everything shows the contacts picture. The contact list, the call log, but the call screen doesn't. ;)

Edited by Rapid81

Guest Rapid81
widgetplus not work on jc1 rom

Finally, a feedback. ;) I deleted it from the 4shared.

About Call Screen:

I noticed the 2 secs vibrating after answering a call is gone. ;)

Edited by Rapid81

Guest msra6la2
Finally, a feedback. ;) I deleted it from the 4shared.

About Call Screen:

I noticed the 2 secs vibrating after answering a call is gone. ;)

hey, Could you try the JD1 Widget Plus cab provided by twu2, and tell me if you experience the mis-alignment issue that I suffered, please?

Guest Rapid81
hey, Could you try the JD1 Widget Plus cab provided by twu2, and tell me if you experience the mis-alignment issue that I suffered, please?

I mentioned before I cannot use WidgetPlus, because some of the necessary dlls are missing from my cooked ROM.

Guest msra6la2
I mentioned before I cannot use WidgetPlus, because some of the necessary dlls are missing from my cooked ROM.

yea, but the cab provided by Twu2 should be a full installation cab I think (it is designed for his ultra lite rom which means all widget plus dlls are removed)

yea, but the cab provided by Twu2 should be a full installation cab I think (it is designed for his ultra lite rom which means all widget plus dlls are removed)

in fact, not really... it might have some files I lost here...

Guest RayHK

I have the same mis-alignment problem for the JD1 Widget Plus. I use JC2 rom.

Guest Rapid81
I cant get the new incoming call screen to work ;) i installed it to device so what could solve this?

I uploaded a wrong installer yesterday. Download it again and reinstall. Now will works. I tested the new installer myself.

Guest santoo

thanks for the cabs!

apps confirmed working on B7610 as well - with the exception of gprs-counter (neither rapid81 nor twu2's version seem to work for me)