OMNIA II VS OMNIA B7610

Guest omid66613

Guest omid66613

Hey guys.... ;)

actually I decided to change my omnia (I900) and buy OMNIA II or OMNIA B7610.

As you know they have almost the same specification although there are some differences.

now I want you to tell me which one is better and also mention your REASONS plz.

as I see Samsung has better support for OMNIA II (for example new firmwares and etc.) tell me why the Samsung doesn't look at B7610 about firmware.

Guest Davka

If you want a hardware keyboard get B7610 (as I did)

else get Omnia 2 because it has far better firmware/community support.

edit:

Samsung recently released WM6.5.3 ROM for Omnia 2. I think when they make it polished, final - they will release it for B7610.

Edited by Davka

Guest caldo

I agree with Davka...

Having an OMNIA II and now OMNIA pro (B7610), I prefer B7610 for the sliding qwerty!

I think is a very good device, unfortunatelly not very well promoted from Samsung...

Guest Mustang88

b7610 is better cos u have the keyboard as well.

but it depends on u too.

if u r not too into keyboard, omnia 2 will be the best choice

Guest force of nature 1985

yea. but i think i dun use the keyboard that often. im addicted to swype! for its coolness though. i think i type faster on the qwerty.

the other reason is because its... fat! omina two is twice as thin.

Guest omid66613

THANK YOU GUYS for your answers...

If i know that samsung will release some updates for b7610,for sure i'll buy it.

could you tell me how is the speaker of b7610?is this better than i900?is it different from omnia II?

And i don't know why there are no rom cooker for b7610.

I found out that the price of omnia II and b7610 is the same,so why people want to buy omnia II... ;)

Edited by omid66613

Guest Mildew

Get the Omnia 2. If you need a keyboard, then get the B7610. If you get the B7610, keep in mind that it's twice as thick and heavier than the Omnia 2.

I got the B7610 because I can't get used to typing on the touchscreen.

Guest Roamron
The greatest advantage of B7610 is the stylus which is in the body and the reset that is in the side out so is more accessible .

This is a really good point considering we thrive in resets and stylus presses because we love tweaking. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest defloco

Full touchscreen phones are cool but not on every situation. Having a keyboard is still handy. I find it real hard to type fast and equally accurate on a touchscreen phone that's why I switched from Omnia 1 to B7610. It almost has everything input wise (touchscreen, keyboard +stylus). Can't ask for anything more at the moment. :huh: