music cover flow

Guest shady_character19

Guest shady_character19

not sure how ive turned this off but i cant flick through my different albums in the music player anymore ? it shows the cover of the song playing but icant flick left to right through each album anymore ? all the albums are still there and i can select songs in the menu but i seem to have lost the album coverflow option. bit annoying really so if anyone has any ideas on how to get it back or any other better music players ?

cheers

Guest shady_character19

finally figured it out ;)

open the music player as normal and press the bottom left key on the screen (the one with 3 lines)

When the next menu pops up press right once so the album list is present

Then press the menu key on the front of the phone (actual button)

and it will return to the player with all albums ,now able to swipe through each

hope it helps it took me longer enough to figure out !!;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest landwomble

I can't get this to work: I've also managed to disable coverflow. How do you get it back on? When it was working I found it tended to FC after scrolling through a lot of albums...

Guest adolfotregosa

open music player, select album VIEW on the sense thingy , press menu an select "play all" lol

i saw allot of ppl talking about this.. I'm thinking that i'm the only one who have read the manual.. :S lol

Guest landwomble
open music player, select album VIEW on the sense thingy , press menu an select "play all" lol

i saw allot of ppl talking about this.. I'm thinking that i'm the only one who have read the manual.. :S lol

got it now. it's coverflow for next tracks playing - so if you're in either view all tracks or play all albums then it's active.

i'd expected to just be able to browse albums like this as the iphone does but that's not how it works it seems!

can i recommend album art updater from the market? great little app that automagically fixes your album art.

Guest adolfotregosa
got it now. it's coverflow for next tracks playing - so if you're in either view all tracks or play all albums then it's active.

i'd expected to just be able to browse albums like this as the iphone does but that's not how it works it seems!

can i recommend album art updater from the market? great little app that automagically fixes your album art.

no you have both, album cover flow and track cover flow !! next "track" is next album if you have the mp3 correctly set