DC22 6.5 23569

Guest peperonikiller

Guest jlc0005
if you're entertaining request - an M2D release matching this would be bad-ass (IMO) - Floatanium perhaps? :huh:

Screen02-1.jpg

I like that background! Very nice.

Guest talkdirty
Your Welcome

titaniumv2 lost fullscreen weather which is pretty nice on v1

may I ask that beside a few extra apps and new wall paper, what's the difference b/w v1 and v2 (titanium),

thanks

Guest peperonikiller

Mainly a few extra apps, I believe a few registry edits/fixes here and there too. I didnt add in fullscreen weather because it messes with the screen refresh and will get rid of any unread sms/mms/e-mail notifications on the titanium bars

Guest garbageguts

The V2 DC22 Titanium is relatively fast and finger friendly. Thanks.

My battery was draining quickly, so I checked the power settings and noticed they were not set. Other might want to check their own desired power settings if they experience problems.

Guest peperonikiller
The V2 DC22 Titanium is relatively fast and finger friendly. Thanks.

My battery was draining quickly, so I checked the power settings and noticed they were not set. Other might want to check their own desired power settings if they experience problems.

Ah, I thought i had added most of the settings in my OEM Registry folder but i guess i missed a few, I will be updated my roms today or tomorrow so hopefully i can get that fixed. I will be adding Google Visual Voicemail and Google Voice SMS programs for those that have a GV account. Get a hold of me if you want an invite. The SMS allows unlimited SMS thru your Google Voice account via the 3G connection on your phone ( http://www.xda-developers.com/windows-mobi...a-google-voice/ )

Guest peperonikiller

Halfway done with finishing my M2D THEME! Will be releasing M2D with latest Opera/Youtube/Google Maps and my custom M2D theme to match my latest titanium rom theme this weekend

Edited by peperonikiller

Guest .Ejekt
Halfway done with finishing my M2D THEME! Will be releasing M2D with latest Opera/Youtube/Google Maps and my custom M2D theme to match my latest titanium rom theme this weekend

Looking forward to it! Loving these new ROMs!

Guest peperonikiller

Still have not replaced the M2D taskbar or tab icons, working on that soon. But here is part of what it will look like :P

post-543349-1273267535_thumb.png

Guest tractor101
Still have not replaced the M2D taskbar or tab icons, working on that soon. But here is part of what it will look like :P

Nice!

Guest Root-dir

hey, Ive been using version two of your lite rom for a while now(few weeks been busy just checked for updates today) and overall its great stable and quick I love it really I do i think my battery life has gone up since i switched to DC22 but some times its hard to say

but i have a few gripes:

1)if you are going to remove something like the FM radio app Please provide a cab to put it back i did manage to find a working one but only after i went to use the radio one day to find it wasn't there.

2) is the samsung calculator really that much bigger than the winmo calc or was it just easier to leave default after porting wm6.5 over

3)WHY oh WHY did you take out the hold volume for flashlight on home screen functionality??? Im sure this was a simple overlooked mistake a cab fix would be GREAT.

4)no picture viewer but that wasn't a huge problem for me just something i noticed when i first tried to view an image i accutally added samsung's media album and i sware it runs smoother on your rom than ive ever seen it.

i dont bellive ive had troubble with wifi or gps with V2 so im not sure what the "fixed" is in the newer versions but maybe i just got lucky I dont know oh i do remember the security dialog not wanting to close when inittally enabling gps so maybe thats what thats about

please excuse puncuation and whatnot im exceptionaly tired its been a long day and im not going to take the time to proofread just wanted to throw you some feedback il likely try a new version of your rom later this week if i get some time (finals week thus its a bit hectic)

Thanks for your work keep it up

Guest peperonikiller
hey, Ive been using version two of your lite rom for a while now(few weeks been busy just checked for updates today) and overall its great stable and quick I love it really I do i think my battery life has gone up since i switched to DC22 but some times its hard to say

but i have a few gripes:

1)if you are going to remove something like the FM radio app Please provide a cab to put it back i did manage to find a working one but only after i went to use the radio one day to find it wasn't there.

2) is the samsung calculator really that much bigger than the winmo calc or was it just easier to leave default after porting wm6.5 over

3)WHY oh WHY did you take out the hold volume for flashlight on home screen functionality??? Im sure this was a simple overlooked mistake a cab fix would be GREAT.

4)no picture viewer but that wasn't a huge problem for me just something i noticed when i first tried to view an image i accutally added samsung's media album and i sware it runs smoother on your rom than ive ever seen it.

i dont bellive ive had troubble with wifi or gps with V2 so im not sure what the "fixed" is in the newer versions but maybe i just got lucky I dont know oh i do remember the security dialog not wanting to close when inittally enabling gps so maybe thats what thats about

please excuse puncuation and whatnot im exceptionaly tired its been a long day and im not going to take the time to proofread just wanted to throw you some feedback il likely try a new version of your rom later this week if i get some time (finals week thus its a bit hectic)

Thanks for your work keep it up

First of all, thank you for the input.

Secondly,

I will link to the samsung apps, your the first to ask about the fm radio... but being as your using the Lite rom keep in mind everything that can be stripped basically is.

I really dont remember what the samsung calculator looked like so i cannot help you with that question.

hmm, it does appear that the DC22 update got rid of the hold volume for flashlite, so i can also add a link for torchbutton.

The newer lite roms i've added a photoviewer.

When you turn GPS on, any device and any rom will always get stuck there, which is why i pre-mapped the camera button as (OK/CLOSE) and hitting that button on that screen will close it.

Guest webdev511

Just flashed to your titanium ROM and like it very much. Too bad the new Bing for WinMo 6.5 doesn't work on it and by doesn't work I mean installs locates you and then tells you your device is not supported.

Now I just need to dig up an Office Mobile 6.1 installer so I can get Office Mobile 2010 to install. OneNote for the Win!

Guest robertjm

XCapone posted an Office 6.1 cab in a thread elsewhere.

As for Bing it's, unfortunately, a problem for everyone with an Omnia, not just in this custom ROM. MSFT, in their infinite wisdom, has it hardcoded so if it's not on the phone they designed it for, it shuts down after about a minute's usage. Haven't seen any patches for it as of yet to tell it it's a different phone. Hopefully, someone will come up with that soon, or MSFT will wake up and fix that themselves.

Robert

Just flashed to your titanium ROM and like it very much. Too bad the new Bing for WinMo 6.5 doesn't work on it and by doesn't work I mean installs locates you and then tells you your device is not supported.

Now I just need to dig up an Office Mobile 6.1 installer so I can get Office Mobile 2010 to install. OneNote for the Win!

Edited by robertjm

Guest sailorcan
M2D rom is still halfway done, ive gotten really busy at work >.>

waiting patiently and appreciated for your hard working. I also hope you can have a M2D cab posted which could be installed in your lite rom. thanks

Guest robertjm

A quick note. Microsoft has issued a free upgrade for Office Mobile 2010 through the Marketplace. To use it you MUST have 6.1 already installed on your phone. When you log into the Marketplace you should receive a msg about an upgrade for Office. Select install and it will it to your phone.

If you don't already have 6.1 installed I'd suggest installing it from the link above in this thread and you should be OK. To each his/her own, but if you've been running the patched Beta you might want to install the legit older version and then upgrade to the new one so you're running the genuine 2010 version.

Later,

Robert

Guest pabhouse

Just trying to update the battery driver to the 5% in the V4 lite and keep getting the access denied while pasting in the windows folder. Never had this problem before. Also I cant actually see the file in the windows folder. But when I click paste is says do you want to replace.

Guest Maver

Hey any chance you can get the new bing to work with your rom? :) i'm working on a way right now, do you know if WM has a hosts file or something of that nature? or some otherway i can block out communication to an address?

Thanks man keep up the great work!

Guest NilsE
Just trying to update the battery driver to the 5% in the V4 lite and keep getting the access denied while pasting in the windows folder. Never had this problem before. Also I cant actually see the file in the windows folder. But when I click paste is says do you want to replace.

If you are using File Explorer you need to select "Show All Files" to see hidden files.

However, you also can't replace or overlay ROM files with File Explorer. You need something like TotalCommander which is free. Follow one of the links in my signature to get it from my repository.

Don't forget there are reg edits required for the 5% battery also.

Guest robertjm

Copy it to your microSD card and then use something like Total Commander to move the file to your Windows folder.

Robert

LOL! I didn't see Nils' response to you already when I wrote that.

Edited by robertjm