DC22 6.5 23569

Guest peperonikiller

Guest 6738mike

Running version 5... it looks and feels awesome. Only problem I have is that the alarms don't work if screen is off or locked. Needless to say it is good thing that through habit I woke up on time. Have tried all different sound setting listed under the drop down menu of the alarm, put it on Repeat and vibrate, and selected Sound alarms even when the the device is set to silent or vibrate. After I selected the option to always alarm was the only way I could get the alarm to actually go off, and when it did it only went off one time even though it was set to repeat and sound. The Calendar also wouldn't alarm.

Other than that pretty good so far.

Thanks.

Guest peperonikiller
Running version 5... it looks and feels awesome. Only problem I have is that the alarms don't work if screen is off or locked. Needless to say it is good thing that through habit I woke up on time. Have tried all different sound setting listed under the drop down menu of the alarm, put it on Repeat and vibrate, and selected Sound alarms even when the the device is set to silent or vibrate. After I selected the option to always alarm was the only way I could get the alarm to actually go off, and when it did it only went off one time even though it was set to repeat and sound. The Calendar also wouldn't alarm.

Thanks.

I dont know what to think about this problem, its been an issue with my roms.. dunno about anyone elses, but my guess is its my OEM folders. Dam :/

Guest 6738mike
I dont know what to think about this problem, its been an issue with my roms.. dunno about anyone elses, but my guess is its my OEM folders. Dam :/

I do hope you are able to fix/ find the problem with this because I really like the look and feel of this one.

Guest may0799

I've been on Metrolite V5 since it was posted and my alarms are working great.

Guest eldrego

Is there a way to disable the Text Message Retry pop up? My messages always go through but I still get this pop up. And is there a way to disable displaying New Messages while texting? I get annoyed when it pops when while I'm Swyping. Thanks.

Guest repilce

Just flashed the titanium rom. FAST, Simply FAST.. love it, One thing i have noticed, when i change between classic blue and "cook" themes.. the top scroll bar in any settings/config windows do not display any color or text except for the < > and the menu buttons become randomly gone and or wrongly skinned or missing text.. they always function, but thought i might throw mention that.. Although the default keyboard included doesnt seem to work at all as far as t9 prediction. but that's not a big deal as you can find cabs for various entry programs.

I hope the alarm issue get's fixed soon, seemed to be a problem on storms roms too i've tried.. So i'm relying on my wifes phone to wake me up in the morning until this issue is fixed :/

Guest Pezhedz
Hey any chance you can get the new bing to work with your rom? ;) i'm working on a way right now, do you know if WM has a hosts file or something of that nature? or some otherway i can block out communication to an address?

Thanks man keep up the great work!

@peperonikiller - Awesome Rom! Keep up the good work! I just downloaded the m2dv2 and love it!

Anyway, about Bing, I found this on a different Modaco thread - works perfectly!

http://dbrand666.wordpress.com/2010/05/14/...ported-devices/

Guest peperonikiller

Im working on updating the titanium rom now, with the mCarrol black theme, and a wallpaper I found somewhere here.. forgot who's it is but it looks nice, im also adding a modded threaded SMS window, everything else tests out great... keep an eye out for it ;)

Guest DJ RU5h
Updated titanium rom! Check it out!

First let me say good work on these Roms.. I have tried both the peplite v5 and the Peptanium ROMs and I think they are great. The only feature i am missing is the rotating screen. Is there any chance that you will be cooking this back in?

Guest peperonikiller
First let me say good work on these Roms.. I have tried both the peplite v5 and the Peptanium ROMs and I think they are great. The only feature i am missing is the rotating screen. Is there any chance that you will be cooking this back in?

Its in system settings, i just have it disabled by default

Guest RyanTheTragic13

Just installed the new titanium rom and I'm loving it! One question: is there a way to change the background that appears when you open contacts, email, etc.? The lines are a bit much for me and make it difficult to read some of my email titles. Great rom though!

Guest Pezhedz

Has anyone gotten the FM radio to work - or does this rom not use the radio function?

Otherwise I think this is one of the better ROMs I've tried! Thanks @pep!

Guest peperonikiller
Just installed the new titanium rom and I'm loving it! One question: is there a way to change the background that appears when you open contacts, email, etc.? The lines are a bit much for me and make it difficult to read some of my email titles. Great rom though!

Its a theme setting, so probably tomorrow I'll figure out what needs to be done to change it back for ya... or if you want you can try and download a theme from somewhere and see if it changes it.

Has anyone gotten the FM radio to work - or does this rom not use the radio function?

Otherwise I think this is one of the better ROMs I've tried! Thanks @pep!

FM Radio is something i havent used since i got my phone, I know there is many different CAB's for it and some have different files, Im using a pretty gutted out OEM folder so im not certain if some will work.. If you do get one working let me know which one so i can post the cab for people

Guest DJ RU5h

@ pepperonikiller --- Pardon my noobishness but....

I have had my Omnia for about 2 and a half weeks now and I'm loving it my friend.. I'm also loving the assortment of custom roms that around. I'm currently running your most recent titanium rom and added my own custom Fonex and spb mobile shell themes as well as swapped out the startup shutdown and welcome screens. I would like to know if you could give me some direction as to where I may obtain a working kitchen (forgive me if i didnt word that correctly)? I have tried the few I have seen on this site and none of them work for me.. I dont know if they are outdated or what.. I have tried other boards' kitchen areas as well but nothing seems to work.. Like I said, I'm loving the roms but I would really love to be able to make my own custom rom stripped and suited to my individual needs. Any help you can give me with this would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks,

DJRU5h

Chef In Training

Edited by DJ RU5h

Guest robertjm

I had the exact same problem about two weeks ago, and I'm running theKevster's ROM, not PepROM right now. Once I reflashed the ROM it worked just fine. If you haven't done so, you might want to try that and see if that fixes your problem.

REMEMBER TO BACK UP ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE!!!

Robert

Thanks.

Guest peperonikiller
I had the exact same problem about two weeks ago, and I'm running theKevster's ROM, not PepROM right now. Once I reflashed the ROM it worked just fine. If you haven't done so, you might want to try that and see if that fixes your problem.

REMEMBER TO BACK UP ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE!!!

Robert

I always just use g-alarm.. but like i said with my DC22 oem pretty much cleaned out as much as possible it is possible i deleted something i shouldnt have, although the alarm isnt all that dependant on OEM at all. And since its happening in more than just my rom its even possible it could the the COM branch we use, or a few specific SYS builds. But i really dont know yet :X

Guest Pezhedz

Has anyone else had a problem using the Phone as a wifi router? My iPad sees the phone, but can't connect to the Internet.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Guest Pezhedz
Have you tried returning the iPad? :lol:

Ha! Well, to be fair, the last rom was on connected fine! :D

The phone definitely connects, but it's not passing the data connection through.

Guest bygaudio
I tried the LG Incite keyboard, but didn't care for it, but YMMV.

Here's where I got the .cab from.

Make sure to install it to Device memory. It bombed every time I tried to install it to either Storage Card or My Storage. Also, the first post indicated only tested on the i900 in the original post, but it is usable on the i910 as well.

Good luck!!

Robert

The EZInput seems to be different from the keyboard that was in the previous version of the ROM. I need a keyboard that has those giant keys. The Samsung keyboard in the current version of the ROM is ok, but because my Omnia has a screen sensitivity problem I need a little bit bigger keys.

Guest fourzeronine
The EZInput seems to be different from the keyboard that was in the previous version of the ROM. I need a keyboard that has those giant keys. The Samsung keyboard in the current version of the ROM is ok, but because my Omnia has a screen sensitivity problem I need a little bit bigger keys.

imo its all about the optical input, my roommates cat bit my omnia twice, so the touch screen acts weird.