bad flash - no connection & can't boot :(

Guest 00sully

Guest 00sully

ok massive panic over. I managed to get into recovery (even tho I didn't detect the vibrate using the key combo!) and am performing nandroid backup. should I even try to flash again is the question - i've done 2.00.16 no problem but now this :/

Guest malez
ok massive panic over. I managed to get into recovery (even tho I didn't detect the vibrate using the key combo!) and am performing nandroid backup. should I even try to flash again is the question - i've done 2.00.16 no problem but now this :/

Any news ?

I you have acces to recovery, you can flash LCR 1.3 update to have a working system. Your bootloader must have been updated.

Guest 00sully
Any news ?

I you have acces to recovery, you can flash LCR 1.3 update to have a working system. Your bootloader must have been updated.

I actually now think the culprit was a bad USB cable. I somehow managed to get into recovery and restore my 1.6 nandroid based off 2.00.16. I entered the bootloader button combo but got no reponse from the phone but when i plugged in the usb cable it magically entered bootloader and from there i adb reboot recovery. very lucky. I got lucky again later.

I then decided to flash the .008 eclair bin again. poor results again this time - I was left with the message "Processing - do NOT unplug usb cable" for +20 minutes. No movement with progress bar just message of "downloading" under information. I knew it wouldn't take this long! A few google searches found this thread

http://android.modaco.com/content-page/299...a-gen1/page/80/

where a user had the same problem. I had no choice but to pull the plug on the usb cable. the flash tool still said "connected" after I did this and I found a "better" usb cable and plugged it back in (direct to pc this time) and it proceeded to continue to flash automatically - result ;) I guess I was lucky?

I then entered bootloader and flashed your recovery image and performed nandroid - big thanks for that by the way! ;)

The only thing I did wrong here was use an old usb cable I found and plugged it into a usb hub (which was powered and usb2.0 compliant) but must have been running in 1.1 mode for some reason. I wont do that again in a hurry! ;) lesson. learned.

Guest mmkim

I have your same problem, but is in acer tools show my 'fastboot error'. no any open picture or respon

I flash 008.06bin.....above problem. and yes, can't boot.

after I unplug usb cable, liquid turn off power automatic.

I use nandroid backup before. I want it is nandroid backup have this problem.

so, I take my sdcard to delete all.......format it for pc.

after I plug in sdcard to liquid , and push camera+sound up or camera+sound down and then push power button.

my liquid have two or three forcefeedback. but no any open picture or respon.

plug usb cable, acer toos say have usb cable.

and flash 008.06bin, but can't finish flash and can't boot. acer tools show my 'fastboot error'

OK man, I take sdcard copy Liberated 131.zip in it.

plug sdcard, power on push this : camera+sound up or camera+sound down and then push power button.

acer tools say connected, I use adb recovery to put into malez recovery 0.43.

and boot it to recovery , update Liberated 131.zip .

Now, it boot and use normally.

BUT, I hope flash other new sys after no fastboot error. tks god!!! my luck.

ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM CAN REFLASH OTHER SYS, PLS TALK TO HERE REPORT IT. ;)