Easy to create your lite rom like me...

Guest twu2

Guest Wello2009

Hi twu2,

when i execute the i8000lite.php i got this message "Cant Detect Language from sys folder"..so any help ??

Guest skoda60

Thank Twu2 for your precise tutorial, I made my first lite ROM with wes Romtools v3.01 and your i8000lite ver 3. Cheer!

This was a great thread, without you to put all things together, I will never success to cook the ROM like you. With your instructions many new cookers were born. Still long way for me to learn. Let enjoy!

Guest twu2
when i execute the i8000lite.php i got this message "Cant Detect Language from sys folder"..so any help ??

Usually, that's because the dump procedure failed, or dump to wrong folder.

if you use .nb0 file to dump, please try it again with rom_dump.bin, sometimes, the dump for .nb0 will lost some files.

Guest twu2
Hi twu2,

why did you moved custsat.dll from SQM and put it in MyMods? Could we use the one from SYS for each version?

I don't want to keep SQM, but custat.dll is needed for other program... (I remember it's different for them, not the same one, I got it from rodrigofd or Khuanchai, sorry, I forget it...)

Guest fubo
I don't want to keep SQM, but custat.dll is needed for other program... (I remember it's different for them, not the same one, I got it from rodrigofd or Khuanchai, sorry, I forget it...)

Hi twu2. I understood. But what if I keep only custsat.dll for each build version instead of having the one in Lite folder? Will I break something?

Guest dextro_

I've tried this to change the pp of your lite je2 but when I try to run the php.exe it says that can't open the language from SYS folder, it's norma because nothing is there...I just like to change the pagepool and add some cabs to you JE2 lite rom.. could you helpe me pls?

Guest dextro_

I have did a lite rom and everything went well till after the flash appears omnia II and the screen still black dosn't appear the windows orange screen.. some help pls

Guest dextro_

when I try to open the rom on romtool it says this: created file C:\....\i8000kitchen\_template\ROM\tmp0s.nb tools\osnbtool.exe ... failed to start

erro...

someone could help pls? I think it's about the header or something

EDIT: forget it I'v already understand the problem of rom tool but not the black screen when flashed the rom.. :S

Edited by dextro_

Guest dextro_

I need really need your help. I just want to do a lite rom of JD6 but when flashed the screen goes black after letters Omnia II... :S I did other and when the builos pops up I chose some file and there the windows mobile boot up but give some erros saying that poutlook is missing.. or something.. I'am using your last scrip..v3_JE2.

Waiting for some good soul :(

EDIT: I've noticed that appear 3 errors,

Realloc IMGFS modules error 0 ; realloc NK EXE, GIISR DLL, etc error 0 ; Realloc V DLL error 0

Edited by dextro_

Guest skoda60
I've tried this to change the pp of your lite je2 but when I try to run the php.exe it says that can't open the language from SYS folder, it's norma because nothing is there...I just like to change the pagepool and add some cabs to you JE2 lite rom.. could you helpe me pls?

twu2 already replied to someone in the previously post. Made sure you dump file without error.

I have did a lite rom and everything went well till after the flash appears omnia II and the screen still black dosn't appear the windows orange screen.. some help pls

You never selected the animation startup/shutdown on the build dos screen. I selected 1) animation startup/shutdown, 2) Samsung Keypad if you need Chinese then 3) sunfon.ace for Chinese. I had the same experience as you. I know I must done something wrong and not to ask any thing. Deleted my je2_lite folder. Re do again and I had success. Used wes Kitchen3.01 and you no need to copy LZX thingy. Only need to copy cabarc.exe into tools folder. when you facing any problem read back this thread and you will find the answer.

when I try to open the rom on romtool it says this: created file C:\....\i8000kitchen\_template\ROM\tmp0s.nb tools\osnbtool.exe ... failed to start

erro...

someone could help pls? I think it's about the header or something

EDIT: forget it I'v already understand the problem of rom tool but not the black screen when flashed the rom.. :S

Made twu2 tutorial as bible, fellow closely as me. I flashed many time until I realised where I gone wrong.

I need really need your help. I just want to do a lite rom of JD6 but when flashed the screen goes black after letters Omnia II... :S I did other and when the builos pops up I chose some file and there the windows mobile boot up but give some erros saying that poutlook is missing.. or something.. I'am using your last scrip..v3_JE2.

Waiting for some good soul :(

EDIT: I've noticed that appear 3 errors,

Realloc IMGFS modules error 0 ; realloc NK EXE, GIISR DLL, etc error 0 ; Realloc V DLL error 0

JD6 was wm6.5. Used twu2 i8000lite_V3_JE2.zip see attached. I spend more then 24 hours and six flashing and get to understand.

And you should have this buildos_OEM screed, checked those you need. but 1) Samsung keypad, 2) power on/off animated 3) My OEM are the must. else you will have black screen during start up. No telco signal, poutlook error etc.

i8000lite_v3_JE2.zip

post-433401-1275138903_thumb.png

Edited by skoda60

Guest dextro_
Made twu2 tutorial as bible, fellow closely as me. I flashed many time until I realised where I gone wrong.

JD6 was wm6.5. Used twu2 i8000lite_V3_JE2.zip see attached. I spend more then 24 hours and six flashing and get to understand.

And you should have this buildos_OEM screed, checked those you need. but 1) Samsung keypad, 2) power on/off animated 3) My OEM are the must. else you will have black screen during start up. No telco signal, poutlook error etc.

thanks for your answer skoda :( and really I was using the v3_JE2 and I get that screen but I missed to choose samsung keypad, power on off.. I'll try it that way thanks a lot.. :( and once I have choose samsung dialer and lock screen it appear the orange screen but give me error.. i'll try it thnk

Guest dextro_

I've already tried it but give the same errors. After extrar the script you put what and where? considering that I'm working on folder ...\_Template\.

After I extract the script v3 je2 I will have :

...\_template\LITE\OEM

...\_template\LITE\zzzzzMyMods

...\_template\LITE\(3 text files : deleted_files ; deleted_registry ; lang)

is that correct? or I need do copy somethings to some others folder?

Guest Alex823

Thanks a lot for your gr8 tutorial twu2!!!

I sucesfully made a lite JE3 rom with 100 MB free ram with everything working.

Edited by Alex823

Guest twu2
I've already tried it but give the same errors. After extrar the script you put what and where? considering that I'm working on folder ...\_Template\.

After I extract the script v3 je2 I will have :

...\_template\LITE\OEM

...\_template\LITE\zzzzzMyMods

...\_template\LITE\(3 text files : deleted_files ; deleted_registry ; lang)

is that correct? or I need do copy somethings to some others folder?

copy LITE folder to your rom folder (do you use _template directly?).

and move zzzzzMyMods to OEM folder (not LITE\OEM folder).

after dump the rom, execute php -Cq i8000lite.php (in your rom folder).

Guest dextro_
copy LITE folder to your rom folder (do you use _template directly?).

and move zzzzzMyMods to OEM folder (not LITE\OEM folder).

after dump the rom, execute php -Cq i8000lite.php (in your rom folder).

no it was a supposed I use the i8000nxxjd6 folder to work..:( i'll try thnks

Guest twu2
finally it works thnks :( how can i put some cabs that I want?

use OEMizer.exe (in Tools folder) to convert the cab to a OEM Package.

Guest skoda60
finally it works thnks :( how can i put some cabs that I want?
This is another step toward COOKING. We are on the same boat. May be you shall looking something like wince cab creator v3 or package creator. One more thing you should learn how twu2 made the excellence script and worked very well. Thank again twu2 for your effort, experience which greatly contribute to these community like modeco, king mobile etc.

Guest dextro_
This is another step toward COOKING. We are on the same boat. May be you shall looking something like wince cab creator v3 or package creator. One more thing you should learn how twu2 made the excellence script and worked very well. Thank again twu2 for your effort, experience which greatly contribute to these community like modeco, king mobile etc.

yes of course without twu2 nothing of this was possible. :( Thanks twu2 for your great contibution for omnia 2 world !!

Guest twu2
i've tried to create my own mods but build os give me a error: "Error building default.hv and user.hv"

help? :x

put cabarc.exe to Tools folder (you can get it from old romtool version's Tools folder)

Guest dextro_
put cabarc.exe to Tools folder (you can get it from old romtool version's Tools folder)

but I have the cab arc on it.. :s I've replace the files from your zzzzMyMods less the initialfiles.txt and option.xml and went well. when i finished the flash the phone boot and some cab that I've imported doesn't work. like sktools and srs wow omnia 2...

one thing more the JD3 seems to have a better memory managment .. the script have something to do about it?

Edited by dextro_

Guest dextro_
but I have the cab arc on it.. :s I've replace the files from your zzzzMyMods less the initialfiles.txt and option.xml and went well. when i finished the flash the phone boot and some cab that I've imported doesn't work. like sktools and srs wow omnia 2...

one thing more the JD3 seems to have a better memory managment .. the script have something to do about it?

know i use the jd3 script and put cabarc and oemzier on tools folder and give no error.. let's see...