Live wallpaper issue

Guest Charlton22

Guest Charlton22

I'm running 0.008.06, and I have a specific issue on the nexus one live wallpaper.

In installed 0.008.06 last week and all worked great. Even all live wallpapers worked fine.

Now these one of them, which is the "nexus" then when selected I have a white page...

How can I fix the problem?

Currently im using "Water" live wallpaper and it works just fine...

I just like the "Nexus" any help pls?

Thanks

Guest audiobastard
I'm running 0.008.06, and I have a specific issue on the nexus one live wallpaper.

In installed 0.008.06 last week and all worked great. Even all live wallpapers worked fine.

Now these one of them, which is the "nexus" then when selected I have a white page...

How can I fix the problem?

Currently im using "Water" live wallpaper and it works just fine...

I just like the "Nexus" any help pls?

Thanks

its a totally common problem on this bin. I'd recommend going to market and downloading the nexusmod live wallpaper and that has a setting to make it exactly like the regular nexus live wallpaper. I think that the LCR 1.3 update add on pack fixes the problem but still you might just want to DL the nexusmod wallpaper b/c its a quicker fix.

Guest Charlton22
its a totally common problem on this bin. I'd recommend going to market and downloading the nexusmod live wallpaper and that has a setting to make it exactly like the regular nexus live wallpaper. I think that the LCR 1.3 update add on pack fixes the problem but still you might just want to DL the nexusmod wallpaper b/c its a quicker fix.

Thanks alot for your help,

I installed nexusmod live wallpaper before but I didn't noticed the "Nexus" under the selection...

I installed it again and looks perfect....

Many Thanks audiobastard