Cpu Oclock

Guest Charlton22

Guest Charlton22

I installed SetCpu on the 0.008.06, my idea is to Oclock the cpu a bit, letz say 900Mhz or 1000Mhz....

From the SetCpu app, the max speed is 768Mhz, which is the normal clock of the liquid?

Is it possible to increase this max Mhz?

Thanks & Regards

Guest umair9001

You will require a modified boot.img for that..its not been release yet for the 008.06 bin file.. hopefully when the official bin is out, developers will do something about it.

Guest Charlton22
You will require a modified boot.img for that..its not been release yet for the 008.06 bin file.. hopefully when the official bin is out, developers will do something about it.

Thanks for your help, umair9001,

I've seen some with the Liquid Oclocked to 1Ghz, how could this be possible if we need the official bin to come out to Oclock?

Guest emerald7086
Thanks for your help, umair9001,

I've seen some with the Liquid Oclocked to 1Ghz, how could this be possible if we need the official bin to come out to Oclock?

there is cooked boot.img, like disc0's 920mhz one (for donut), yet there's still not one for the new 2.1 bin.

and mind you, not EVERY liquid can oveclock to 1Ghz. the 1Ghz machines belong to a more lucky batch.

Edited by emerald7086

Guest Charlton22
there is cooked boot.img, like disc0's 920mhz one (for donut), yet there's still not one for the new 2.1 bin.

Thanks, I understand now, Hope the official 2.1 will come out soon then ;)