Phone frozen during new ROM flash!

Guest Deathwish238

Guest Deathwish238

I'm trying to flash CyanogenMod-5.0.6-test3 but halfway through the progress stopped. It's been like this for a good 15 minutes. Battery was over 50% when I started.

Should I just pull the battery? Is there any risk of bricking if I do?

Guest houstonblaney1
I'm trying to flash CyanogenMod-5.0.6-test3 but halfway through the progress stopped. It's been like this for a good 15 minutes. Battery was over 50% when I started.

Don't know, champ. I would plug the thing in and pray. Did you search the CyanogenMod thread or the entire Nexus One forum to see if anyone else has had a similar issue? It would not matter if a different ROM was used if the problem is the same. You might be able to find an answer if you search.

Guest Docmjldds

Usually bricking occurs during Radio flash issues. Have to ask assume you have and RA recovery and nandroid backup...yes?

I run test3 here and had no issues with updating. not sure why it would stop halfway thru. If you're frozen, you have basically have no choice but to pull battery.

I would think booting to recovery and using a backup option to get you back to where you started would be in order.