help me

Guest ls210886

Guest ls210886

hi

i buy a samsung b7610 and this have pda BUIG5 csc VFGIG5 tel BUIG5. i can do an official upgrade to wm 6.5 ? what version i can put? with pc studios?

thanks to everybody

Guest subzero85

With Samsung NPS you can upgrade your b7610 to ultimate official 6.5 official rom.

otherwise i advise you to upgrate to a megalite rom that you can find in this forum!!It's so nice...but, naturally, with english language only.

to upgrade with cooked roms you must use Octans..

in every case you'll find in this forum all that you need to do a simple and secure flash!!

Guest ls210886
With Samsung NPS you can upgrade your b7610 to ultimate official 6.5 official rom.

otherwise i advise you to upgrate to a megalite rom that you can find in this forum!!It's so nice...but, naturally, with english language only.

to upgrade with cooked roms you must use Octans..

in every case you'll find in this forum all that you need to do a simple and secure flash!!

my NPS italy don't find anything italian official rom...how i can do?? please write me a link with a official vodafone 6.5 with also the italian version

Guest darthveda

if the PC suite didn't find any upgrade then it isn't there. You can flash the megalite ROM which is available here and the instructions on how to flash is also present.

Guest roisagi
if the PC suite didn't find any upgrade then it isn't there. You can flash the megalite ROM which is available here and the instructions on how to flash is also present.

could someone kindly refer me to a guide or basic instructions on how to upgrade the omnia 7610?

great thanks...

Guest subzero85
my NPS italy don't find anything italian official rom...how i can do?? please write me a link with a official vodafone 6.5 with also the italian version

I'm italian and if i remenber i had the same version of windows mobile 6.1!

Now i have updated with Samsung NPS my b7610 to win mobile 6.5...

Are you sure that your NPS version is the latest?

if even with that version you can't find the upgrade i'll post the file that you can use to update...

Guest ls210886
I'm italian and if i remenber i had the same version of windows mobile 6.1!

Now i have updated with Samsung NPS my b7610 to win mobile 6.5...

Are you sure that your NPS version is the latest?

if even with that version you can't find the upgrade i'll post the file that you can use to update...

wow allora se scrivo qualche riga in italiano il moderatore forse non mi dirà niente...

ho scaricato l'ultima versione del NPS disponibile (1.2.1 IL2) dal sito samsung e poi si è aggiornata alla 1.4 IL2 . per favore prova a darmi la tua.

non trova nessun aggiornamento. puo essere che devo cambiare qualcosa nell'impostazione del cell o del programma?

Guest subzero85
wow allora se scrivo qualche riga in italiano il moderatore forse non mi dirà niente...

ho scaricato l'ultima versione del NPS disponibile (1.2.1 IL2) dal sito samsung e poi si è aggiornata alla 1.4 IL2 . per favore prova a darmi la tua.

non trova nessun aggiornamento. puo essere che devo cambiare qualcosa nell'impostazione del cell o del programma?

se vuoi parlare italiano mandami un messaggio privato..solo perchè non mi sembra giusto che gli altri non capiscano nulla!! ;)

If you want to speak in italian send me a private message..only because it isn't correct for others users that don't understand italian language... ;)

this is the link where i download the NPS!!